Endogenous production capacity investment in natural gas market equilibrium models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Egging, Ruud, 2013. "Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems – Applied to a global natural gas market model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 341-353.
- Ibrahim Abada & Steven Gabriel & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2013.
"A Generalized Nash–Cournot Model for the Northwestern European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel Substitution Demand Function: The GaMMES Model,"
Networks and Spatial Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-42, March.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Steve A. Gabriel & Olivier Massol, 2011. "A Generalized Nash-Cournot Model for the North-Western European Natural Gas Markets with a Fuel SubstitutionDemand Function: The GaMMES Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-8, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Egging, Ruud, 2009. "Solving stochastic complementarity problems in energy market modeling using scenario reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1028-1040, September.
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2008. "Future evolution of the liberalised European gas market: Simulation results with a dynamic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 989-1004.
- S. Siddiqui & S. Gabriel, 2013. "An SOS1-Based Approach for Solving MPECs with a Natural Gas Market Application," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 205-227, June.
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:643-658 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lorenczik, Stefan & Malischek, Raimund & Trüby, Johannes, 2017.
"Modeling strategic investment decisions in spatial markets,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 256(2), pages 605-618.
- Lorenczik, Stefan & Malischek, Raimund & Trüby, Johannes, 2014. "Modeling Strategic Investment Decisions in Spatial Markets," EWI Working Papers 2014-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Bertsch, Valentin & Devine, Mel & Sweeney, Conor & Parnell, Andrew C., 2018. "Analysing long-term interactions between demand response and different electricity markets using a stochastic market equilibrium model," Papers WP585, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:64:y:2017:i:c:p:520-529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huppmann, Daniel & Egging, Ruud, 2014.
"Market power, fuel substitution and infrastructure – A large-scale equilibrium model of global energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 483-500.
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging, 2014. "Market Power, Fuel Substitution and Infrastructure: A Large-Scale Equilibrium Model of Global Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1370, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:aen:journl:ej37-si3-holz is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:1:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feijoo, Felipe & Huppmann, Daniel & Sakiyama, Larissa & Siddiqui, Sauleh, 2016.
"North American natural gas model: Impact of cross-border trade with Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1084-1095.
- Felipe Feijoo & Daniel Huppmann & Larissa Sakiyama & Sauleh Siddiqui, 2016. "North American Natural Gas Model Impact of Cross-Border Trade with Mexico," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1553, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Baltensperger, Tobias & Füchslin, Rudolf M. & Krütli, Pius & Lygeros, John, 2016. "Multiplicity of equilibria in conjectural variations models of natural gas markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 646-656.
- Holz, Franziska & Brauers, Hanna & Richter, Philipp M. & Roobeek, Thorsten, 2017.
"Shaking Dutch grounds won’t shatter the European gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 520-529.
- Franziska Holz & Hanna Brauers & Philipp M. Richter & Thorsten Roobeek, 2015. "Shaking Dutch Grounds Won't Shatter the European Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1516, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:1086-1099 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas; Equilibrium model; Endogenous investment; Capacity expansion; Logarithmic cost function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:231:y:2013:i:2:p:503-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.