Risks in global natural gas markets: Investment, hedging and trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ibrahim Abada, 2012. "A stochastic generalized Nash-Cournot model for the northwestern European natural gas markets with a fuel substitution demand function: The S-GaMMES model," Working Papers 1202, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Fuller, J. David & Chung, William, 2008. "Benders decomposition for a class of variational inequalities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 76-91, February.
- Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S. & Sen, Suvrajeet, 2007. "Dynamic oligopolistic games under uncertainty: A stochastic programming approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-80, January.
- S. Gabriel & J. Fuller, 2010. "A Benders Decomposition Method for Solving Stochastic Complementarity Problems with an Application in Energy," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 301-329, April.
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Egging, Ruud, 2013. "Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems – Applied to a global natural gas market model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 341-353.
- Richter, Philipp M. & Holz, Franziska, 2015.
"All quiet on the eastern front? Disruption scenarios of Russian natural gas supply to Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 177-189.
- Philipp M. Richter & Franziska Holz, 2014. "All Quiet on the Eastern Front?: Disruption Scenarios of Russian Natural Gas Supply to Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1383, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gabriel, Steven A. & Zhuang, Jifang & Egging, Ruud, 2009. "Solving stochastic complementarity problems in energy market modeling using scenario reduction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1028-1040, September.
- repec:aen:journl:eeep4_1_richter is not listed on IDEAS
- Huppmann, Daniel & Egging, Ruud, 2014.
"Market power, fuel substitution and infrastructure – A large-scale equilibrium model of global energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 483-500.
- Daniel Huppmann & Ruud Egging, 2014. "Market Power, Fuel Substitution and Infrastructure: A Large-Scale Equilibrium Model of Global Energy Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1370, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zhuang, Jifang & Gabriel, Steven A., 2008. "A complementarity model for solving stochastic natural gas market equilibria," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 113-147, January.
- J. Fuller & William Chung, 2005. "Dantzig—Wolfe Decomposition of Variational Inequalities," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 25(4), pages 303-326, June.
- Lise, Wietze & Hobbs, Benjamin F., 2008. "Future evolution of the liberalised European gas market: Simulation results with a dynamic model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 989-1004.
- Philipp M. Richter, 2015.
"From Boom to Bust? A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections,"
Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Philipp M. Richter, 2013. "From Boom to Bust?: A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1338, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Franziska Holz & Philipp M. Richter & Ruud Egging, 2015. "A Global Perspective on the Future of Natural Gas: Resources, Trade, and Climate Constraints," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 85-106.
- Murto, Pauli & Nasakkala, Erkka & Keppo, Jussi, 2004. "Timing of investments in oligopoly under uncertainty: A framework for numerical analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 486-500, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egging, Ruud & Pichler, Alois & Kalvø, Øyvind Iversen & Walle–Hansen, Thomas Meyer, 2017. "Risk aversion in imperfect natural gas markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 367-383.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2106-:d:119126 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:132-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:288-297 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:70:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0584-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aen:journl:ej37-si3-holz is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouwmeester, Maaike C. & Oosterhaven, J., 2017.
"Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 288-297.
- Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2016. "Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU," Research Report 16003-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:984-990 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsStochasticity; Mixed complementarity model; Natural gas;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:94:y:2016:i:c:p:468-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.