Shaking Dutch Grounds Won't Shatter the European Gas Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Holz, Franziska & Brauers, Hanna & Richter, Philipp M. & Roobeek, Thorsten, 2017. "Shaking Dutch grounds won’t shatter the European gas market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 520-529.
References listed on IDEAS
- Correlje, Aad F. & Odell, Peter R., 2000. "Four decades of Groningen production and pricing policies and a view to the future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 19-27, January.
- Huppmann, Daniel, 2013.
"Endogenous production capacity investment in natural gas market equilibrium models,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 503-506.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2012. "Endogenous Investment Decisions in Natural Gas Equilibrium Models with Logarithmic Cost Functions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1253, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuper, Gerard H. & Mulder, Machiel, 2016.
"Cross-border constraints, institutional changes and integration of the Dutch–German gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 182-192.
- Kuper, G.H. & Mulder, Machiel, 2013. "Cross-border constraints, institutional changes and integration of the Dutch-German gas market," Research Report 13004-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Egging, Ruud & Gabriel, Steven A. & Holz, Franziska & Zhuang, Jifang, 2008.
"A complementarity model for the European natural gas market,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2385-2414, July.
- Ruud Egging & Steven A. Gabriel & Franziska Holz & Jifang Zhuang, 2007. "A Complementarity Model for the European Natural Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richter, Philipp M. & Holz, Franziska, 2015.
"All quiet on the eastern front? Disruption scenarios of Russian natural gas supply to Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 177-189.
- Philipp M. Richter & Franziska Holz, 2014. "All Quiet on the Eastern Front?: Disruption Scenarios of Russian Natural Gas Supply to Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1383, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Egging, Ruud, 2013. "Benders Decomposition for multi-stage stochastic mixed complementarity problems – Applied to a global natural gas market model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 341-353.
- Holz, Franziska & von Hirschhausen, Christian & Kemfert, Claudia, 2008. "A strategic model of European gas supply (GASMOD)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 766-788, May.
- Söderbergh, Bengt & Jakobsson, Kristofer & Aleklett, Kjell, 2009. "European energy security: The future of Norwegian natural gas production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5037-5055, December.
- Schipperus, Ouren T. & Mulder, Machiel, 2015. "The effectiveness of policies to transform a gas-exporting country into a gas-transit country: The case of The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 117-127.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhöner, Caroline, 2012.
"Civil unrest in North Africa—Risks for natural gas supply?,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 167-175.
- Lochner, Stefan & Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2011. "Civil Unrest in North Africa – Risks for Natural Gas Supply?," EWI Working Papers 2011-1, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Rolf Golombek & Eystein Gjelsvik & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 1995. "Effects of Liberalizing the Natural Gas Markets in Western Europe," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 85-112.
- Franziska Holz & Philipp M. Richter & Ruud Egging, 2015. "A Global Perspective on the Future of Natural Gas: Resources, Trade, and Climate Constraints," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 85-106.
- Koster, Hans R.A. & Ommeren, Jos van, 2015. "A shaky business: Natural gas extraction, earthquakes and house prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 120-139.
- Ferris, Michael C. & Munson, Todd S., 2000. "Complementarity problems in GAMS and the PATH solver," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 165-188, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:370-376 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNatural gas; supply security; Europe; equilibrium modeling;
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- Q34 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Natural Resources and Domestic and International Conflicts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-11-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-DCM-2015-11-15 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENE-2015-11-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-11-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.