Report NEP-ENE-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Morgan Bazilian & Debabrata Chattopadhyay, 2015. "Considering Power System Planning in Fragile and Conflict States," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1530, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Andrew Stocking & Terry Dinan, 2015. "Chinaâ€™s Growing Energy Demand: Implications for the United States: Working Paper 2015-05," Working Papers 50216, Congressional Budget Office.
- Lorenz Gollwitzer & David Ockwell & Adrian Ely, 2015. "Institutional Innovation in the Management of Pro-Poor Energy Access in East Africa," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-29, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Franziska Holz & Hanna Brauers & Philipp M. Richter & Thorsten Roobeek, 2015. "Shaking Dutch Grounds Won't Shatter the European Gas Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1516, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Using ESPCs to Finance Federal Investments in Energy-Efficient Equipment," Reports 49869, Congressional Budget Office.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Conny Olovsson, 2015. "Energy-Saving Technical Change," Discussion Papers 1529, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Renewable Fuel Standard: Issues for 2014 and Beyond," Reports 45477, Congressional Budget Office.
- Veselov Fedor & Fedosova Alina, 2015. "Cost-Benefit Estimation of the Smart Grid Development for the Russian Unified Power System," HSE Working papers WP BRP 49/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alberto Botta & Antoine Godin & Marco Missaglia, 2015. "Finance, Foreign Direct Investment, and Dutch Disease: The Case of Colombia," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_853, Levy Economics Institute.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2014. "The Economic and Budgetary Effects of Producing Oil and Natural Gas From Shale," Reports 49815, Congressional Budget Office.
- Raphael Schoenle & Michael Weber & Ernesto Pasten, 2015. "Price Rigidities in a Productive Network," 2015 Meeting Papers 1217, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Isola, W.A. & Mesagan, E.P., 2014. "Impact of Oil Production on Human Condition in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 67784, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2014.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Working Papers 1508E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Mariam Camarero & Anabel Forte & Gonzalo García-Donato & Yurena Mendoza & Javier Ordóñez, 2015. "Variable selection in the analysis of energy consumption-growth nexus," Working Papers 2015/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Kulinska, Emilia & Vasileva, Elka, 2015.
"Иновационни Модели За Увеличаване На Енергийната Ефективност В Българските Домакинства
[Innovative models for increasing energy efficiency in Bulgarian households]," MPRA Paper 67698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulrich Hoffmann, 2015. "Can green growth really work and what are the true (socio-)economics of Climate Change?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 222, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Dietz, Simon & Gollier, Christian & Kessler, Louise, 2015. "The climate beta," IDEI Working Papers 856, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Nathalie Berta & Emmanuelle Gautherat & Ozgur Gun, 2015. "Transactions in the European Carbon Market: a Bubble of Compliance in a Whirlpool of Speculation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01224552, HAL.
- Jean-Philippe Nicolaï, 2015. "Emission Reduction and Profit-Neutral Permit Allocations," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 15/224, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Johansson, Per-Olov, 2015. "Tradable Permits in Cost–Benefit Analysis," CERE Working Papers 2015:11, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Sven Rudolph & Achim Lerch, 2015. "Just ETS? Social Justice and Recent Reforms in EU and US Carbon Markets," Discussion papers e-15-009, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2013. "Border Adjustments for Economywide Policies That Impose a Price on Greenhouse Gas Emissions," Reports 44971, Congressional Budget Office.
- Heidi Bruderer Enzler & Andreas Diekmann, 2015. "Environmental Impact and Pro-Environmental Behavior: Correlations to Income and Environmental Concern," ETH Zurich Sociology Working Papers 9, ETH Zurich, Chair of Sociology.
- Christina Hood & Liwayway Adkins & Ellina Levina, 2015. "Overview of INDCs Submitted by 31 August 2015," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2015/4, OECD Publishing.
- Zhang, Shanshan & Lundgren, Tommy & Zhou, Wenchao, 2015. "Environmental investment and firm performance: A panel VAR approach," CERE Working Papers 2015:12, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.