Including Imperfect Competition in Spatial Equilibrium Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain Distribution in Ghana under Imperfectly Competitive Market Conditions," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96166, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Jang, Joonkyung, 1992. "A spatial equilibrium analysis of the impact of transportation costs and policy changes on the export of U.S. beef and feed grains," ISU General Staff Papers 1992010108000017632, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Van der Sluis, Evert, 1988. "A nonlinear multicountry multicommodity spatial equilibrium model with an application," ISU General Staff Papers 1988010108000018153, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Chin W. & Hwang, Ming J. & Sohng, Soong N., 2002. "The Cournot competition in the spatial equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-154, March.
- Abbassi, Abdessalem & Larue, Bruno, 2011. "Trade liberalization and inter-provincial dumping in a spatial equilibrium model: the case of the Canadian dairy industry," MPRA Paper 30363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenczik, Stefan & Panke, Timo, 2016. "Assessing market structures in resource markets — An empirical analysis of the market for metallurgical coal using various equilibrium models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 179-187.
- Ramon Guajardo & Homero Elizondo, 2003. "North American tomato market: a spatial equilibrium perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 315-322.
- Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce A. & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Hsu, Shih-Hsun, 2002. "Spatial Equilibrium Modeling With Imperfectly Competitive Markets: An Application To Rice Trade," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19687, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Vanzetti, David & Kennedy, John O.S., 1989. "Optimal Retaliation in International Commodity Markets," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:32:y:1984:i:1:p:55-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.