Optimal Retaliation in International Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl H. Nelson & Bruce A. McCarl, 1984. "Including Imperfect Competition in Spatial Equilibrium Models," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 55-70, March.
- Chris M. Alaouze & A. S. Watson & N. H. Sturgess, 1978. "Oligopoly Pricing in the World Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 173-185.
- Otani, Yoshihiko, 1980. "Strategic Equilibrium of Tariffs and General Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 643-662, April.
- T. de Scitovszky, 1942. "A Reconsideration of the Theory of Tariffs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 89-110.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
- Martin K. Perry, 1982. "Oligopoly and Consistent Conjectural Variations," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 197-205, Spring.
- Morton I. Kamien & Nancy L. Schwartz, 1983. "Conjectural Variations," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 191-211, May.
- David Vanzetti & John Kennedy, 1988. "Endogenous Price Policies and International Wheat Prices: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 743-746.
- Batra, Raveendra N. & Seth, Avinash C., 1977. "Unemployment, tariffs and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 295-306, August.
- Thursby, Marie & Jensen, Richard, 1983. "A conjectural variation approach to strategic tariff equilibria," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1-2), pages 145-161, February.
- Gardner, Bruce L., 1988. "Export Policy, Deficiency Payments, and a Consumption Tax," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 1.
- D. J. Horwell, 1966. "Optimum Tariffs and Tariff Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(2), pages 147-158.
- Edward Tower, 1975. "The Optimum Quota and Retaliation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 623-630.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1974. "The non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas under retaliation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 295-298, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.