The non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas under retaliation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saqib Jafarey & Sajal Lahiri, 2009.
"Developing Country Borrowing From A Monopolistic Lender: Strategic Interactions And Endogenous Leadership,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 191-207.
- Jafarey, S. & Lahiri, S., 2005. "Developing Country Borrowing from a Monopolistic Lender: Strategic Interaction and Endogenous Leadership," Working Papers 05/06, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Carsten Kowalczyk, 1990. "Monopoly and Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 3475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nakanishi, Noritsugu, 1999. "Reexamination of the International Export Quota Game through the Theory of Social Situations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 132-152, April.
- Ludema, Rodney D., 2001.
"Optimal international trade agreements and dispute settlement procedures,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 355-376, June.
- Ludema, R.D., 1990. "Optimal International Trade Agreements And Dispute Settlement Procedures," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9101, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Larue, Bruno & Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Pouliot, Sebastien, 2007. "Should tariff-rate quotas mimic quotas?: Implications for trade liberalization under a supply management policy," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 247-261, December.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "US trade wars with emerging countries in the 21st century: Make America and Its partners lose again," IFPRI discussion papers 1669, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987.
"Protection and Retaliation: Changing the "Rules of the Game","
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 311-335.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987. "Protection and retaliation: changing the rules of the game," International Finance Discussion Papers 309, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 1989. "Is free trade passé after all?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(1), pages 17-44, March.
- Abrego, Lisandro & Perroni, Carlo, 1999.
"Free-riding, carbon treaties, and trade wars: the role of domestic environmental policies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 463-483, April.
- Lisandro Abrego & Carlo Perroni, 1998. "Free-Riding, Carbon Treaties and Trade Wars: the Role of Domestic Environmental Policies," CSGR Working papers series 09/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Jean-Philippe Gervais, 2001. "Production uncertainty and trade policy commitment," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21.
- Larue, Bruno & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "Non-Equivalent Ad Valorem Equivalents and Gravity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gaisford, James D. & Kerr, William A., 1992.
"Which Country Loses The Least In A Trade War?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(03), December.
- James D. Gaisford & William A. Kerr, 1992. "Which Country Loses The Least In A Trade War?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(3), pages 249-274, December.
- Mordechal Kreinin & Elias Dinopoulos, 1995. "Protection of industry," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 179-196, April.
- Kawasaki, Ryo & Sato, Takashi & Muto, Shigeo, 2015. "Farsightedly stable tariffs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 118-124.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002.
"Time consistent export quotas in an oligopolistic world market,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 445-463, March.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe & Lapan, Harvey E., 2002. "Time Consistent Export Quotas in an Oligopolistic World Market," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5186, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:exp:econcs:v:5:y:2017:i:3:p:88-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cunha, Luis Campos e & Santos, Vasco, 1996. "Sleeping quotas, pre-emptive quota bidding and monopoly power," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 127-148, February.
- Vanzetti, David & Kennedy, John O.S., 1989. "Optimal Retaliation in International Commodity Markets," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57, December.
- Gervais, Jean-Philippe, 1999. "Optimal trade policy, time consistency and uncertainty in an oligopsonistic world market," ISU General Staff Papers 1999010108000013564, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:4:y:1974:i:3:p:295-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.