Reexamination of the International Export Quota Game through the Theory of Social Situations
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Csaplar, Wilfrid W, Jr, 1995. "Quota Wars in Conjectural Variations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 355-65, October.
- Riezman, Raymond G., 1990.
"Dynamic Tariffs with Asymmetric Information,"
720, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Tadelis, Steven, 1996. "Pareto Optimality and Optimistic Stability in Repeated Extensive Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 470-489, May.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1981. "Theoretical Considerations on Negotiated Tariff Adjustments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 135-53, March.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1974. "The non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas under retaliation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 295-298, August.
- Copeland, Brian R., 1989. "Tariffs and quotas : Retaliation and negotiation with two instruments of protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-188, February.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Enders, Alice, 1989. "Free trade equilibria to multi-country quota games," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 319-333, November.
- Tower, Edward, 1975. "The Optimum Quota and Retaliation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 623-30, October.
- Hungerford, Thomas L., 1991. "GATT: A cooperative equilibrium in a noncooperative trading regime?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 357-369, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:132-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.