Reexamination of the International Export Quota Game through the Theory of Social Situations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Csaplar, Wilfrid W, Jr, 1995. "Quota Wars in Conjectural Variations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 355-65, October.
- Hungerford, Thomas L., 1991. "GATT: A cooperative equilibrium in a noncooperative trading regime?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 357-369, November.
- Bernhardt, Dan & Enders, Alice, 1989. "Free trade equilibria to multi-country quota games," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3-4), pages 319-333, November.
- Edward Tower, 1975. "The Optimum Quota and Retaliation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(4), pages 623-630.
- Copeland, Brian R., 1989. "Tariffs and quotas : Retaliation and negotiation with two instruments of protection," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 179-188, February.
- Tadelis, Steven, 1996. "Pareto Optimality and Optimistic Stability in Repeated Extensive Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 470-489, May.
- Riezman, Raymond, 1991.
"Dynamic tariffs with asymmetric information,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 267-283, May.
- Rodriguez, Carlos Alfredo, 1974. "The non-equivalence of tariffs and quotas under retaliation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 295-298, August.
- Mayer, Wolfgang, 1981. "Theoretical Considerations on Negotiated Tariff Adjustments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 135-53, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:27:y:1999:i:1:p:132-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.