Tariff retaliation and policy equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"Trade Wars and Trade Talks,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 675-708, August.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 163, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," CEPR Discussion Papers 806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275571, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Scholarly Articles 3450062, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," NBER Working Papers 4280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 1-93, Tel Aviv.
- Ralph Ossa, 2011.
"A "New Trade" Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 122-152.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2008. "A 'new trade' theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2009. "A "new trade" theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Ralph Ossa, 2010. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," NBER Working Papers 16388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Ossa, 2008. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0877, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dan A. Black & Mark C. Berger & Jeffrey A. Smith & Brett J. Noel, 1999.
"Is the Threat of Training More Effective Than Training Itself? Experimental Evidence from the UI System,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9907, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey Smith, 2000. "Is the Threat of Training More Effective than Training Itself? Experimental Evidence from the UI System," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1660, Econometric Society.
- Dong, Yan & Whalley, John, 2012.
"Gains and losses from potential bilateral US–China trade retaliation,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2226-2236.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2011. "Gains and Losses from Potential Bilateral US-China Trade Retaliation," NBER Working Papers 17366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2016. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and the Lack of Retaliatory Trade Intervention," NBER Working Papers 21853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan, 2002. "The revival of regional trade arrangements: a GE evaluation of the impact on small countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 83-101, May.
- Whalley John & Yu Jun & Zhang Shunming, 2012. "Trade Retaliation in a Monetary-Trade Model," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2011.
"Optimal tariff calculations in tariff games with climate change considerations,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1431-1435.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2010. "Optimal Tariff Calculations in Tariff Games with Climate Change Considerations," Trade Working Papers 23039, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ralph Ossa, 2016. "Quantitative Models of Commercial Policy," NBER Working Papers 22062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunding Li, 2017. "How Would Bilateral Trade Retaliation Affect China?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 459-479, March.
- Post, Gerald Vernon, 1983. "Optimal tariffs and retaliation with perfect foresight," ISU General Staff Papers 198301010800009429, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:214-222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987.
"Protection and Retaliation: Changing the "Rules of the Game","
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 311-335.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987. "Protection and retaliation: changing the rules of the game," International Finance Discussion Papers 309, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wong, Siu-kee, 2004. "Existence of trading Nash equilibrium in tariff retaliation models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 367-387, May.
- Madanmohan Ghosh & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1998. "The Value of MFN Treatment," NBER Working Papers 6461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2017. "US trade wars with emerging countries in the 21st century: Make America and Its partners lose again," IFPRI discussion papers 1669, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Antoine Bouët, 1989. "Politique tarifaire : le cœur et le nucléolus du jeu interne comme fonction de réaction du jeu externe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(5), pages 791-816.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:4:p:351-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.