Tariff retaliation and policy equilibrium
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Grossman, Gene M & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995.
"Trade Wars and Trade Talks,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 675-708, August.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1992. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 163, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Papers 1-93, Tel Aviv.
- Grossman, Gene & Helpman, Elhanan, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," CEPR Discussion Papers 806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan, 1995. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," Scholarly Articles 3450062, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1993. "Trade Wars and Trade Talks," NBER Working Papers 4280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph Ossa, 2008. "A 'New Trade' Theory of GATT/WTO Negotiations," CEP Discussion Papers dp0877, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Madanmohan Ghosh & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1999. "The Value of MFN Treatment to Developing Countries," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9907, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Dong, Yan & Whalley, John, 2012. "Gains and losses from potential bilateral US–China trade retaliation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2226-2236.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2011. "Gains and Losses from Potential Bilateral US-China Trade Retaliation," NBER Working Papers 17366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunding Li & John Whalley, 2016. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and the Lack of Retaliatory Trade Intervention," NBER Working Papers 21853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghosh, Madanmohan, 2002. "The revival of regional trade arrangements: a GE evaluation of the impact on small countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 83-101, May.
- Whalley John & Yu Jun & Zhang Shunming, 2012. "Trade Retaliation in a Monetary-Trade Model," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- John Whalley & Jun Yu & Shunming Zhang, 2009. "Trade Retaliation in a Monetary-Trade Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 2526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ossa, Ralph, 2009. "A "new trade" theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2009-08, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2011. "Optimal tariff calculations in tariff games with climate change considerations," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1431-1435.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2010. "Optimal Tariff Calculations in Tariff Games with Climate Change Considerations," Trade Working Papers 23039, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ralph Ossa, 2016. "Quantitative Models of Commercial Policy," NBER Working Papers 22062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chunding Li, 2017. "How Would Bilateral Trade Retaliation Affect China?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 459-479, March.
- Ralph Ossa, 2008. "A 'new trade' theory of GATT/WTO negotiations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19564, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987. "Protection and Retaliation: Changing the "Rules of the Game"," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(1), pages 311-335.
- Catherine L. Mann, 1987. "Protection and retaliation: changing the rules of the game," International Finance Discussion Papers 309, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wong, Siu-kee, 2004. "Existence of trading Nash equilibrium in tariff retaliation models," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 367-387, May.
- Madanmohan Ghosh & Carlo Perroni & John Whalley, 1998. "The Value of MFN Treatment," NBER Working Papers 6461, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antoine Bouët, 1989. "Politique tarifaire : le cœur et le nucléolus du jeu interne comme fonction de réaction du jeu externe," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(5), pages 791-816.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:3:y:1973:i:4:p:351-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed