Gains and Losses from Potential Bilateral US-China Trade Retaliation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dong, Yan & Whalley, John, 2012. "Gains and losses from potential bilateral US–China trade retaliation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2226-2236.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuga, Kiyoshi, 1973. "Tariff retaliation and policy equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 351-366, November.
- Whalley, John & Wang, Li, 2011.
"The impacts of Renminbi appreciation on trade flows and reserve accumulation in a monetary trade model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 614-621, January.
- Whalley, John & Wang, Li, 2011. "The impacts of Renminbi appreciation on trade flows and reserve accumulation in a monetary trade model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 614-621.
- Li Wang & John Whalley, 2007. "The Impacts of Renminbi Appreciation on Trades Flows and Reserve Accumulation in a Monetary Trade Model," NBER Working Papers 13586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1983. "Optimal tariff calculations in alternative trade models and some possible implications for current world trading arrangements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 323-348, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chunding Li, 2017. "How Would Bilateral Trade Retaliation Affect China?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 459-479, March.
- Alim Rosyadi, Saiful & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Impacts of Donald Trump’s Tariff Increase against China on Global Economy: Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) Model," MPRA Paper 79493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .