Gains and losses from potential bilateral US–China trade retaliation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2011. "Gains and Losses from Potential Bilateral US-China Trade Retaliation," NBER Working Papers 17366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whalley, John & Wang, Li, 2011.
"The impacts of Renminbi appreciation on trade flows and reserve accumulation in a monetary trade model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 614-621, January.
- Whalley, John & Wang, Li, 2011. "The impacts of Renminbi appreciation on trade flows and reserve accumulation in a monetary trade model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 614-621.
- Li Wang & John Whalley, 2007. "The Impacts of Renminbi Appreciation on Trades Flows and Reserve Accumulation in a Monetary Trade Model," NBER Working Papers 13586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1983. "Optimal tariff calculations in alternative trade models and some possible implications for current world trading arrangements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 323-348, November.
- Kuga, Kiyoshi, 1973. "Tariff retaliation and policy equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 351-366, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Septiyas Trisilia, Mustika & Widodo, Tri, 2019. "Impacts of China Coal Import Tariff against US on Global Economy and CO2 Emissions," MPRA Paper 91231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saiful Alim Rosyadi & Tri Widodo, 2018. "Impact of Donald Trumpâ€™s tariff increase against Chinese imports on global economy: Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) model," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 125-145, April.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2019. "US-China Rivalry: The Macro Policy Choices," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 19-08, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chunding Li, 2017. "How Would Bilateral Trade Retaliation Affect China?," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(3), pages 459-479, March.
- Alim Rosyadi, Saiful & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Impacts of Donald Trump’s Tariff Increase against China on Global Economy: Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP) Model," MPRA Paper 79493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade retaliation; Gains; Losses; US; China; General equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:29:y:2012:i:6:p:2226-2236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.