Strategic Trade Theory and Agricultural Markets: An Application to Canadian and U.S. Wheat Exports to Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E. & Pugel, Thomas A., 1982. "New Evidence on Competition in the Grain Trade," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Alex F. McCalla, 1966. "A Duopoly Model of World Wheat Pricing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 48(3_Part_I), pages 711-727.
- Chris M. Alaouze & A. S. Watson & N. H. Sturgess, 1978. "Oligopoly Pricing in the World Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(2), pages 173-185.
- Markusen, James R., 1984. "The welfare and allocative effects of export taxes versus marketing boards," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 19-36.
- Krishna, Kala & Thursby, Marie, 1991.
"Optimal policies with strategic distortions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 291-308, November.
- Kala Krishna & Marie Thursby, 1988. "Optimal Policies with Strategic Distortions," NBER Working Papers 2527, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, K. & Thursby, M., 1991. "Optimal Polocies with Strategic Distortions," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1004, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1984. "International Trade Policy for Oligopolistic Industries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(376a), pages 1-16, Supplemen.
- Charles D. Kolstad & Anthony E. Burris, 1986. "Imperfectly Competitive Equilibria in International Commodity Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 27-36.
- J. David Richardson, 1988. "Empirical Research on Trade Liberalisation with Imperfect Competition: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 58, OECD Publishing.
- Larry S. Karp & Alex F. McCalla, 1983. "Dynamic Games and International Trade: An Application to the World Corn Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(4), pages 641-650.
- Just, Richard E & Schmitz, Andrew & Zilberman, David, 1979. "Price Controls and Optimal Export Policies under Alternative Market Structures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(4), pages 706-714, September.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1986.
"Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 383-406.
- Jonathan Eaton & Gene M. Grossman, 1983. "Optimal Trade and Industrial Policy Under Oligopoly," NBER Working Papers 1236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Carter & Andrew Schmitz, 1979. "Import Tariffs and Price Formation in the World Wheat Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(3), pages 517-522.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc194o:233062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.