New Evidence on Competition in the Grain Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D. MacLaren, 1991. "Agricultural Trade Policy Analysis And International Trade Theory: A Review Of Recent Developments," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 250-297.
- Jaouad, Mohamed, 1994. "An agricultural policy and trade model for Morocco," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011483, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William W. Wilson & Donald C.E. Carlson & Bruce L. Dahl, 2004.
"Logistics and supply chain strategies in grain exporting,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 449-464.
- Wilson, William W. & Carlson, Donald C.E. & Dahl, Bruce L., 2001. "Logistics And Supply Chain Strategies In Grain Exporting," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23614, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Thursby, Marie C. & Thursby, Jerry G., 1991. "Strategic Trade Theory and Agricultural Markets: An Application to Canadian and U.S. Wheat Exports to Japan," Occasional Papers 233062, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Margherita Scoppola, 1993. "Trade policies and the strategies of multinationals in the international grain market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 189-204.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1999. "Transnational Grain Firms: Evolution And Strategies In North America," Agricultural Economics Reports 23278, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Margherita Scoppola, 1996. "Entreprises multinationales et politiques nationales sur les marchés agricoles mondiaux," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 234(1), pages 54-57.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2007. "Economies of scale and market structure in international grain trade," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 277-291, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.