Transnational Grain Firms: Evolution And Strategies In North America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William W. Wilson, 1995.
"Structural changes and strategies in the North American flour milling industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 431-439.
- Wilson, William W., 1993. "Structural Changes and Strategies in the North American Flour Milling Industry," Staff Papers 121168, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 1995. "Multinationals and agricultural policy in the EC and USA," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 11-25, February.
- Dahl, Bruce L. & Wilson, William W., 1996. "Grades/Classes Of Hard Wheats Exported From North America: Analysis Of Demand And Trends," Agricultural Economics Reports 23379, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Ryan, Timothy J., 1993. "Marketing Australia's Crop: The Way Ahead," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147404, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Caves, Richard E. & Pugel, Thomas A., 1982. "New Evidence on Competition in the Grain Trade," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 1-14.
- Dahl, Reynold P., 1989. "Changes In Grain Marketing, Market Structure, And Performance In The 1980'S," Staff Papers 14153, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Leistritz, F. Larry & Bangsund, Dean A., 1995.
"Economic Contribution of the United States Sunflower Industry,"
Agricultural Economics Reports
23216, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1995. "Economic Contribution of the United States Sunflower Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 23181, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Patterson, Paul M & Abbott, Philip C, 1994. "Further Evidence on Competition in the US Grain Export Trade," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 429-437, December.
- Margherita Scoppola, 1993. "Trade policies and the strategies of multinationals in the international grain market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 189-204.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johansen, Stephan & Wilson, William & Dahl, Bruce L., 2015. "Valuing Switching Options in International Grain Marketing," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 201309, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Ellen Goddard, 2002. "Factors Underlying the Evolution of Farm-related Cooperatives in Alberta," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(4), pages 473-495, December.
- Margherita Scoppola, 2007. "Economies of scale and market structure in international grain trade," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2‐3), pages 277-291, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.