Multinationals and agricultural policy in the EC and USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Josling, Timothy E. & Tangermann, Stefan, 1992. "MacSharry or Dunkel: Which Plan Reforms the CAP?," Working Papers 51121, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Bruce W. Marion & Donghwan Kim, 1991. "Concentration change in selected food manufacturing industries: The influence of mergers vs. internal growth," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 415-431.
- Caves, Richard E., 1977. "Organization, Scale, and Performance of the Grain Trade," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1999. "Transnational Grain Firms: Evolution And Strategies In North America," Agricultural Economics Reports 23278, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2005. "Single-desk state trading exporters," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 503-524, June.
- Sheldon, Ian M. & Pick, Daniel H. & McCorriston, Steve, 2001. "Export Subsidies And Profit-Shifting In Vertical Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Alston, Julian M. & Gray, Richard S., 2000. "State Trading Versus Export Subsidies: The Case Of Canadian Wheat," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Deodhar, Satish Y. & Sheldon, Ian M., 1997. "Market Power In The World Market For Soymeal Exports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Odeh, Oluwarotimi O. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa, 2003. "The Impacts Of Market Power And Exchange Rates On Prices Of European Union Soybean Imports.," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35137, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wolfe, Robert, 2007. "Harvesting Public Policy? Private Influence on Agricultural Trade Policy in Canada," Working Papers 7339, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- McCorriston, Steve & MacLaren, Donald, 2007. "Do state trading exporters distort trade?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 225-246, January.
- Margherita Scoppola, 1996. "Entreprises multinationales et politiques nationales sur les marchés agricoles mondiaux," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 234(1), pages 54-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:11-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.