Strukturwandel durch Fusionen im ErnÃ¤hrungssektor: Ein anhaltender Konzentrationsprozess?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devra L. Golbe & Lawrence J. White, 1988. "A Time-Series Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 265-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Town, R J, 1992. "Merger Waves and the Structure of Merger and Acquisition Time-Series," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(S), pages 83-100, Suppl. De.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Baum, Christopher F. & Chakraborty, Atreya, 2001.
"Waves and persistence in merger and acquisition activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 237-243, February.
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty, 1997. "Waves and Persistence in Merger and Acquisition Activity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 396, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 1999.
- Geroski, P. A., 1984. "On the relationship between aggregate merger activity and the stock market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 223-233, July.
- Marcelo Resende, 1996. "Mergers and acquisitions in the UK: a disaggregated analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(10), pages 637-640.
- Michael Gort, 1969. "An Economic Disturbance Theory of Mergers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 624-642.
- Resende, Marcelo, 1999. " Wave Behaviour of Mergers and Acquisitions in the UK: A Sectoral Study," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 61(1), pages 85-94, February.
- Adesoji Adelaja & Rodolfo Nayga & Zafar Farooq, 1999. "Predicting mergers and acquisitions in the food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 1-23.
- Melicher, Ronald W & Ledolter, Johannes & D'Antonio, Louis J, 1983. "A Time Series Analysis of Aggregate Merger Activity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 423-430, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumann, G. & Weiss, C., 2002.
"Wettbewerbsstrategie Fusion: Eine Antwort auf wirtschaftliche VerÃ¤nderungen?,"
Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.",
German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Neumann, G. & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Wettbewerbsstrategie Fusion: eine Antwort auf wirtschaftliche Veränderungen?," FE Working Papers 0105, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsmergers and acquisitions; food industry; structural change; merger waves; panel analysis; industry characteristics; economic cycle; Agribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:98904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.