Merger Waves and the Structure of Merger and Acquisition Time-Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gábor Péli & Hans Schenk, 2015. "Organizational decision-maker bias supports merger wave formation: demonstration with logical formalization," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(6), pages 2459-2480, November.
- Alberto Salvo, 2010. "Sequential Cross-border Mergers in Models of Oligopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 352-383, April.
- Benjamin Auer & Frank Schuhmacher, 2013. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Investor sentiment, stock market valuation and merger activity," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(2), pages 245-245, June.
- Shyh-Wei Chen & Mei-Rong Lin & Chung-Hua Shen, 2008. "Common wave behavior for mergers and acquisitions in OECD countries? a unique analysis using new Markov switching panel model approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(8), pages 1-12.
- Lien Duong, 2013. "Aggregate Australian Takeovers: A Review of Markov Regime Switching Models," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 529-558, December.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Baum, Christopher F. & Chakraborty, Atreya, 2001.
"Waves and persistence in merger and acquisition activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 237-243, February.
- John T. Barkoulas & Christopher F. Baum & Atreya Chakraborty, 1997. "Waves and Persistence in Merger and Acquisition Activity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 396, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Dec 1999.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2012.
"The determinants of merger waves: An international perspective,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2008. "The Determinants of Merger Waves: An International Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2001. "Stock Markets in the New Economy," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0118, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Nikogosian, Vigen, 2012. "Der ZEW-ZEPHYR M&A-Index Deutschland: Determinanten und Prognose," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- PELI, Gábor & SCHENK, Hans, 2011.
"Organizational decision-maker bias supports market wave formation: Evidence with logical formalization,"
ACED Working Papers
2011011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- PELI, Gábor & SCHENK, Hans, 2011. "Organizational decision-maker bias supports market wave formation: Evidence with logical formalization," Working Papers 2011006, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Neumann, Gyde & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Strukturwandel durch Fusionen im ErnÃ¤hrungssektor: Ein anhaltender Konzentrationsprozess?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(6).
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004.
"A general analysis of sequential merger games with an application to cross-border mergers,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6732, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004. "A General Analysis of Sequential Merger Games with an Application to Cross-Border Mergers," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Nelson, Charles R & Piger, Jeremy & Zivot, Eric, 2001.
"Markov Regime Switching and Unit-Root Tests,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 404-415, October.
- Charles R. Nelson & Jeremy M. Piger & Eric Zivot, 2000. "Markov regime-switching and unit root tests," International Finance Discussion Papers 683, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charles R. Nelson & Eric Zivot & Jeremy M. Piger, 2001. "Markov regime switching and unit root tests," Working Papers 2001-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars, 1998. "Sequential horizontal mergers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1683-1702, November.
- Nakamura, H. Richard, 2002. "Mapping Out the Japanese Mergers & Acquisitions Patterns - The Influence of Macro Factors on M & As," EIJS Working Paper Series 164, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Charles Nelson & Jeremy Piger & Eric Zivot, 1999.
"Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Markov Regime-Switching,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0040, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Charles Nelson & Jeremy Piger & Eric Zivot, 1999. "Unit Root Tests in the Presence of Markov Regime-Switching," Working Papers 0040, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Cook, Steven, 2007. "On the relationship between mergers and economic activity: Evidence from an optimised hybrid method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 628-634.
- Inés PÉREZ-SOBA & Ana MARTINEZ-CAÑETE, "undated". "Tender Offers in Spain: Testing the Wave," EcoMod2008 23800108, EcoMod.
- Lien Duong & Izan H. Y. Izan, 2012. "Consequences of Riding Takeover Waves: A ustralian Evidence," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 399-434, December.
- Town, R.J., "undated". "Merger," Instructional Stata datasets for econometrics merger, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vanhaverbeke,Wim & Duysters,Geert, 1997. "A longitudinal analysis of the choice between technology-based strategic alliances and acquisitions in high-tech industries : the case of the ASIC industry," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- Hou, Rui & Yang, Jianmei & Yao, Canzhong & McKelvey, Bill, 2015. "How does competition structure affect industry merger waves? A network analysis perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 429(C), pages 140-156.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:7:y:1992:i:s:p:s83-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.