On the relationship between aggregate merger activity and the stock market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsueh, Shun-Jen & Tsao, Yao Chun & Tu, Chien-Heng & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Liu, Shu-Bing, 2014. "Can M&A activities act as a predictor of the performance of economic growth or stock prices?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 430-438.
- Benjamin Auer & Frank Schuhmacher, 2013. "RETRACTED ARTICLE: Investor sentiment, stock market valuation and merger activity," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(2), pages 245-245, June.
- Dennis C. Mueller & Mark L. Sirower, 2003. "The causes of mergers: tests based on the gains to acquiring firms' shareholders and the size of premia," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 373-391.
- Dennis Mueller, 1996. "Antimerger policy in the United States: History and lessons," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 229-253, October.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2012.
"The determinants of merger waves: An international perspective,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-15.
- Gugler, Klaus & Mueller, Dennis C. & Weichselbaumer, Michael, 2008. "The Determinants of Merger Waves: An International Perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-076, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hans Schenk, 1996. "Bandwagon mergers, international competitiveness, and government policy," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 255-278, October.
- Neumann, Gyde & Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "Strukturwandel durch Fusionen im ErnÃ¤hrungssektor: Ein anhaltender Konzentrationsprozess?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 50(6).
- Cook, Steven, 2007. "On the relationship between mergers and economic activity: Evidence from an optimised hybrid method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(2), pages 628-634.
- Clarke, Roger & Ioannidis, Christos, 1996. "On the relationship between aggregate merger activity and the stock market: some further empirical evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 349-356, December.
- Cernat-Gruici Bogdan & Constantin Laura Gabriela & Iamandi Irina Eugenia, 2010. "Empirical Evidence On The Relationship Between Mergers & Acquisitions And The Romanian Stock Market," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 700-704, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:25:y:1984:i:2:p:223-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.