Structural Analysis Of Mergers And Acquisitions In The Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devra L. Golbe & Lawrence J. White, 1988. "A Time-Series Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Corporate Takeovers: Causes and Consequences, pages 265-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Gort, 1969. "An Economic Disturbance Theory of Mergers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 624-642.
- Dennis C. Mueller, 1969. "A Theory of Conglomerate Mergers," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(4), pages 643-659.
- Connor, John M. & Geithman, Frederick E., 1988.
"Mergers in the Food Industries: Trends, Motives and Policies,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(2).
- John M. Connor & Frederick E. Geithman, 1988. "Mergers in the food industries: Trends, motives, and policies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 331-346.
- Padberg, Daniel I. & Sporleder, Thomas L. & Davis, Ernest E., 1989. "Mergers And The Food Industry Structure," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 20(1), February.
- Martin K. Perry, 1978. "Price Discrimination and Forward Integration," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 9(1), pages 209-217, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Ross, 2011. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Food Manufacturing Subsector," CSLS Research Reports 2011-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:110-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muehlfeld, Katrin & Weitzel, Utz & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2011. "Mergers and acquisitions in the global food processing industry in 1986-2006," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 466-479, August.
- Morganosky, Michelle A. & Cude, Brenda J., 2001. "Why Do Consumers Cross-Shop Between Different Types Of Food Retail Outlets?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(03), November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:27847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.