Harvesting Public Policy? Private Influence on Agricultural Trade Policy in Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harrison, Darryl & Rude, James, 2004. "Measuring Industry Concentration in Canada's Food Processing Sectors 1990-2001," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28056, Statistics Canada.
- Gowa, Joanne, 1988. "Public goods and political institutions: trade and monetary policy processes in the United States," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 15-32, December.
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
- Richard E. Caves, 1976. "Economic Models of Political Choice: Canada's Tariff Structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 278-300, May.
- Kathy Baylis & Gordon Rausser, 2001. "Rules, Policy and Rent Seeking: A Cross-border Comparison," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(4), pages 493-504, December.
- Richard Sherman & Johan Eliasson, 2006. "Trade Disputes and Non-state Actors: New Institutional Arrangements and the Privatisation of Commercial Diplomacy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 473-489, 04.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 1995. "Multinationals and agricultural policy in the EC and USA," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 11-25, February.
- Hedley, Douglas D. & Gellner, Jack A., 1995. "How Policy Decisions Are Made In Canadian Agriculture," Understanding Canada\United States Grain Disputes; Proceedings of the 1st Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 1995 16739, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpwp:7339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.