Harvesting Public Policy? Private Influence on Agricultural Trade Policy in Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gowa, Joanne, 1988. "Public goods and political institutions: trade and monetary policy processes in the United States," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 15-32, December.
- Richard E. Caves, 1976. "Economic Models of Political Choice: Canada's Tariff Structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 278-300, May.
- Hedley, Douglas D. & Gellner, Jack A., 1995. "How Policy Decisions Are Made In Canadian Agriculture," Understanding Canada\United States Grain Disputes; Proceedings of the 1st Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop - 1995 16739, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Kathy Baylis & Gordon Rausser, 2001. "Rules, Policy and Rent Seeking: A Cross-border Comparison," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 49(4), pages 493-504, December.
- Richard Sherman & Johan Eliasson, 2006. "Trade Disputes and Non-state Actors: New Institutional Arrangements and the Privatisation of Commercial Diplomacy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 473-489, 04.
- Harrison, Darryl & Rude, James, 2004. "Measuring Industry Concentration in Canada's Food Processing Sectors 1990-2001," Agriculture and Rural Working Paper Series 28056, Statistics Canada.
- Scoppola, Margherita, 1995. "Multinationals and agricultural policy in the EC and USA," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 11-25, February.
- E. Roy Weintraub & Evelyn L. Forget, 2007. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 1-6, Supplemen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpwp:7339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.