The effect of asymmetrically held information and market power in agricultural markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey M. Perloff & Gordon C. Rausser, 1983. "The Effect of Asymmetrically Held Information and Market Power in Agricultural Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 65(2), pages 366-372.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlton, Dennis W, 1979.
"Vertical Integration in Competitive Markets under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 189-209, March.
- D. W. Carlton, 1976. "Vertical Integration in Competitive Markets Under Uncertainty," Working papers 174, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-574, September.
- Caves, Richard E., 1977. "Organization, Scale, and Performance of the Grain Trade," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buccola, Steven T., 1989. "Pricing Efficiency In Agricultural Markets: Issues, Methods, And Results," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 2003. "Value Differentiation," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Liguo Zhang & Xuerong Li, 2016. "The Impact of Traditional Culture on Farmers’ Moral Hazard Behavior in Crop Production: Evidence from China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1991.
"Econometric analysis of imperfect competition and implications for trade research,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt46w1j22d, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1991. "Econometric Analysis of Imperfect Competition and Implications for Trade Research," Occasional Papers 233065, Regional Research Project NC-194: Organization and Performance of World Food Systems.
- Ruppel, Fred J. & Fuller, Stephen W., 1992. "Information Impacts And Determinants Of Information Selection: An Experimental Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing; farm products; mathematical models; Social and Behavioral Sciences;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:agrebk:qt9vf0g556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dabrkus.html .