The Choice of Techniques and the Optimality of Market Equilibrium with Rational Expectations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Arnott, Richard & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1994.
"Information and economic efficiency,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 77-82, March.
- Richard Arnott & Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1993. "Information and Economic Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 4533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Jiménez-Martínez, 2009. "Notes on the Constrained Suboptimality Result by J. D. Geanakoplos and H. M. Polemarchakis (1986)," Working papers DTE 466, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1987. " Incentive Compatible Trade Policies," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 373-387.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1986. "Incentive Compatible Trade Policies," NBER Working Papers 1977, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2008. "Sustainability economics: Where do we stand?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 281-310, September.
- Antle, John M., 1982. "Testing The Stochastic Structure Of Production: A Flexible Moment-Based Approach," Working Papers 225697, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cimoli, Mario & Porcile, Gabriel, 2017. "Micro-macro interactions, growth and income distribution revisited," Desarrollo Productivo 212, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Colin A. Carter & Gordon C. Rausser & Aaron Smith, 2011. "Commodity Booms and Busts," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 87-118, October.
- Antonio Jimenez-Martínez, 2007. "Notes on the Suboptimality Result of J. D. Geanakoplos and H. M. Polemarchakis (1986)," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 22(1), pages 111-136.
- Antonio Jimenez-Martinez, 2002. "Notes on the Suboptimality Result by J. D. Geanakoplos and H. M. Polemarchakis (1986)," Department of Economics and Finance Working Papers EC200507, Universidad de Guanajuato, Department of Economics and Finance, revised Dec 2005.
- Cole, Harold L. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Commodity trade and international risk sharing : How much do financial markets matter?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-24, August.
- Harold L. Cole & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Commodity Trade and International Risk Sharing: How Much Do Financial Markets Matter?," NBER Working Papers 3027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas, Niall Edward, 2006. "Explain ‘conjectural variation’ in Cournot duopoly, evaluate its impacts and discuss the policy implication," MPRA Paper 13652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, M. Ali, 2016. "On a forest as a commodity and on commodification in the discipline of forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 7-17.
- Gerhard Illing, 1990. "Multiplier effects in economies with missing risk markets," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Smith, Peter, 2004. "Reworking the Standard Model of Competitive Markets: The Role of Fuzzy Logic and Genetic Algorithms in Modelling Complex Non-Linear Economic System," General Discussion Papers 30569, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:90:y:1982:i:2:p:223-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed