Contributions to Cournot oligopoly theory
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Ewerhart, Christian, 2014.
"Cournot games with biconcave demand,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 37-47.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2011. "Cournot games with biconcave demand," ECON - Working Papers 016, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2013.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall, 1998. "Mergers in a Cournot Model of Spatial Competition: Urban Sprawl and Product Specialization," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9813, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yang, Chin W. & Hwang, Ming J. & Sohng, Soong N., 2002. "The Cournot competition in the spatial equilibrium model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 139-154, March.
- Zhao, Jijun & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2008. "N-firm oligopolies with production adjustment costs: Best responses and equilibrium," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 87-99, October.
- Song, E. Young, 1996. "Voluntary export restraints and strategic technology transfers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 165-186, February.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Fradera, Isabel, 2002. "Comparative statics in Cournot free entry equilibrium," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Sven-Olof Fridolfsson & Johan Stennek, 2005. "Why Mergers Reduce Profits And Raise Share Prices-A Theory Of Preemptive Mergers," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(5), pages 1083-1104, 09.
- FRIDOLFSSON, Sven-Olof & STENNEK, Johan, 1999. "Why mergers reduce profits, and raise share prices: A theory of preemptive mergers," Working Papers 1999018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sven-Olof Fridolfsson & Johan Stennek, 2001. "Why Mergers Reduce Profits and Raise Share Prices: A Theory of Preemptive Mergers," CIG Working Papers FS IV 01-26, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Tobias Lindqvist & Johan Stennek, 2005. "The Insiders’ Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(3), pages 267-284, September.
- Lindqvist, Tobias & Stennek, Johan, 2001. "The Insiders' Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," Working Paper Series 563, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindqvist, Tobias & Stennek, Johan, 2005. "The Insiders' Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5016, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindqvist, Tobias & Stennek, Johan, 2001. "The Insiders' Dilemma: An Experiment on Merger Formation," Research Papers in Economics 2001:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ramon Villanova & Jaume Paradís & Pelegrí Viader & Joan Miralles, 2002. "Price increase and stability with new entries in Cournot markets," Economics Working Papers 646, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2012.
- Lindqvist, Tobias, 2004. "Mergers by Partial Acquisition," Working Paper Series 630, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Baik, Kyung Hwan, 1995. "Horizontal mergers of price-setting firms with sunk capacity costs," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 245-256.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sorgard, Lars, 1997. "Merger and product range rivalry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 21-42, November.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Sorgard, L., 1997. "Merger and Product Range Rivalery," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 165, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall, 1998. "Horizontal Mergers in Spatially Differentiated NonCooperative Markets: a Comment," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9804, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Fridolfsson, Sven-Olof & Stennek, Johan, 2005. "Hold-up of anti-competitive mergers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 753-775, December.
- Hoernig, Steffen H., 2003. "Existence of equilibrium and comparative statics in differentiated goods Cournot oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 989-1019, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:28:y:1982:i:1:p:51-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed