New technologies, marketing strategies and public policy for traditional food crops: Millet in Niger
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coulter, J. & Onumah, G., 2002. "The role of warehouse receipt systems in enhanced commodity marketing and rural livelihoods in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 319-337, August.
- Dismukes, Robert & Glauber, Joseph W., 2005.
"Why Hasn't Crop Insurance Eliminated Disaster Assistance?,"
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, June.
- Dismukes, Robert & Glauber, Joseph W., 2005. "Why Hasn't Crop Insurance Eliminated Disaster Assistance?," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, June.
- Weber, Michael T. & Staatz, John M. & Holtzman, John S. & Crawford, Eric W. & Bernsten, Richard H., 1988. "Informing Food Security Decisions in Africa: Empirical Analysis and Policy Dialogue," Staff Papers 200969, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tahirou Abdoulaye & John H. Sanders, 2005. "Stages and determinants of fertilizer use in semiarid African agriculture: the Niger experience," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 167-179, 03.
- Ahmed, Mohamed M & Sanders, John H, 1998. "Shifting from extensive to intensive agricultural systems: a case study in the Sudan," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 253-268, October.
- Abdoulaye, T. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J., 2000. "Intensification of Sahelian farming systems: evidence from Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 67-81, May.
- Jeffrey D. Vitale & John H. Sanders, 2005. "New markets and technological change for the traditional cereals in semiarid sub-Saharan Africa: the Malian case," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 111-129, 03.
- Yanggen, David & Kelly, Valerie A. & Reardon, Thomas & Naseem, Anwar, 1998. "Incentives for Fertilizer Use in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of Empirical Evidence on Fertilizer Response and Profitability," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54677, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:90:y:2006:i:1-3:p:272-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.