Why Hasn't Crop Insurance Eliminated Disaster Assistance?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dismukes, Robert & Glauber, Joseph W., 2005. "Why Hasn't Crop Insurance Eliminated Disaster Assistance?," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yigezu A. Yigezu & John H. Sanders, 2008. "Introducing New Technologies And Marketing Strategies For Households With Malnutrition: An Ethiopian Case Study," Working Papers 08-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gerloff, Delton C., 2006. "The Viability of a Crop Insurance Investment Account: The Case for Obion, County, Tennessee," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35429, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:834-852. is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea E. Woolverton & Michael E. Sykuta, 2009.
"Do Income Support Programs Impact Producer Hedging Decisions? Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparative,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 834-852.
- Andrea E. Woolverton & Michael E. Sykuta, 2009. "Do Income Support Programs Impact Producer Hedging Decisions? Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparative," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 834-852, December.
- Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Sanders, John H., 2006. "New technologies, marketing strategies and public policy for traditional food crops: Millet in Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 272-292, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:129446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.