Intensification of Sahelian farming systems: evidence from Niger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramaswamy, Sunder & Sanders, John H., 1992. "Population pressure, land degradation and sustainable agricultural technologies in the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 361-378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Sanders, John H., 2006. "New technologies, marketing strategies and public policy for traditional food crops: Millet in Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 272-292, October.
- Pender, John L. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Edward, Kato, 2006.
"Impacts of Inventory Credit, Input Supply Shops and Fertilizer Micro-Dosing in the Drylands of Niger,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25643, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pender, John & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Kato, Edward, 2008. "Impacts of inventory credit, input supply shops, and fertilizer microdosing in the drylands of Niger:," IFPRI discussion papers 763, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Cornia, Giovanni Andrea & Deotti, Laura & Sassi, Maria, 2016. "Sources of food price volatility and child malnutrition in Niger and Malawi," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 20-30.
- de Rouw, Anneke, 2004. "Improving yields and reducing risks in pearl millet farming in the African Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 73-93, July.
- Drafor, Ivy & Kunze, Dagmar & Sarpong, Daniel Bruce, 2013. "Food Security: How Rural Ghanaian Households Respond to Food Shortages in Lean Season," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 2(4), July.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Laura Deotti & Maria Sassi, 2012.
"Food Price Volatility over the Last Decade in Niger and Malawi: Extent, Sources and Impact on Child Malnutrition,"
UNDP Africa Policy Notes
2012-002, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Laura Deotti & Maria Sassi, 2012. "Food Price Volatility over the Last Decade in Niger and Malawi: Extent, Sources and Impact on Child Malnutrition," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_04.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Kelly, Valerie A., 2005. "Farmers' Demand for Fertilizer in Sub-Saharan Africa," Staff Papers 11612, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Tahirou Abdoulaye & John Sanders, 2005. "New Technologies, Marketing Strategies and Public Policy for Traditional Food Crops: Millet in Niger," Working Papers 05-07, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Place, Frank & Barrett, Christopher B. & Freeman, H. Ade & Ramisch, Joshua J. & Vanlauwe, Bernard, 2003. "Prospects for integrated soil fertility management using organic and inorganic inputs: evidence from smallholder African agricultural systems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 365-378, August.
- Rovere, Roberto La & Keulen van, Herman & Hiernaux, Pierre & Szonyi, Judit & A. Schipper, Robert, 2008. "Intensification scenarios in south-western Niger: Implications for revisiting fertilizer policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 156-164, April.
- Tahirou Abdoulaye & John H. Sanders, 2005. "Stages and determinants of fertilizer use in semiarid African agriculture: the Niger experience," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 167-179, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:64:y:2000:i:2:p:67-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.