Fertilizer use in semiarid West Africa: Profitability and supporting policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nagy, J. G. & Sanders, J. H. & Ohm, H. W., 1988. "Cereal technology interventions for the west African semi-arid tropics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 197-208, November.
- Jomini, Patrick A. & Deuson, Robert R. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J. & Bationo, Andre, 1991. "Modelling stochastic crop response to fertilisation when carry-over matters," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 97-113, December.
- Shapiro, B. I. & Sanders, J. H. & Reddy, K. C. & Baker, T. G., 1993. "Evaluating and adapting new technologies in a high-risk agricultural system--Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 153-171.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Frisvold, George B., 1996. "Fertilizers to support agricultural development in sub-Saharan Africa: what is needed and why," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 509-525, December.
- Matlon, Peter J., 1990. "Improving Productivity in Sorghum and Pearl Millet in Semi-Arid Africa," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- Nagy, Joseph G. & Sanders, J. H. & Ohm, H. W., 1988. "Cereal Technology Interventions for the West African Semi-Arid Tropics," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
- Bumb, Balu & Baanante, Carlos A., 1996. "The role of fertilizer in sustaining food security and protecting the environment to 2020.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ramaswamy, Sunder & Sanders, John H., 1992. "Population pressure, land degradation and sustainable agricultural technologies in the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 361-378.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:56:y:1998:i:4:p:467-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.