Evaluating and adapting new technologies in a high-risk agricultural system--Niger
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994.
"A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean,"
Elsevier, pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean," Staff Papers 201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Apland, Jeffrey, 1988. "Flow Resources, Field Time And Modeling The Farm Firm: Concepts And Research Needs," Staff Papers 13386, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Taff, Steven J. & Cox, Craig A., 1990. "Public Acquisition Of Rights To Use Farm Chemicals: Possible Costs And Impacts," Staff Papers 13871, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Food Safety: A Growing Concern," Staff Papers 13532, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cox, Craig A. & Easter, K. William, 1990. "A Regional Ban Of Alachlor And Atrazine In Southeastern Minnesota: The Economic And Environmental Effects," Staff Papers 13945, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adesina, A. A. & Ouattara, A. D., 2000. "Risk and agricultural systems in northern Cote d'Ivoire," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 17-32, October.
- Rosa, Franco, 2014. "Evaluation of risk in farm planning: a case study," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173126, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Sanders, John H. & Ramaswamy, Sunder & Shapiro, Barry I., 1997. "Technology Development for Semi-Arid Sub-Saharan Africa: Theory, Performance and Constraints," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198203, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ahmed, M. M. & Sanders, J. H. & Nell, W. T., 2000. "New sorghum and millet cultivar introduction in Sub-Saharan Africa: impacts and research agenda," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 55-65, April.
- Abdoulaye, Ibrahim Djido & Sanders, John H., 2013. "A Matching Approach to Analyze the Impact of New Agricultural Technologies: Productivity and Technical Efficiency in Niger," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150434, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dorward, Andrew, 1999.
"Modelling embedded risk in peasant agriculture: methodological insights from northern Malawi,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 21(2), October.
- Dorward, Andrew, 1999. "Modelling embedded risk in peasant agriculture: methodological insights from northern Malawi," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 191-203, October.
- de Rouw, Anneke, 2004. "Improving yields and reducing risks in pearl millet farming in the African Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 73-93, July.
- Coulibaly, Ousmane & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Sanders, John H., 1998. "Expected effects of devaluation on cereal production in the Sudanian Region of Mali," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 489-503, August.
- Shapiro, B. I. & Sanders, J. H., 1998. "Fertilizer use in semiarid West Africa: Profitability and supporting policy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 467-482, April.
- Dorward, A. R., 1996. "Modelling diversity, change and uncertainty in peasant agriculture in northern Malawi," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 469-486, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:42:y:1993:i:1-2:p:153-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.