The use of nutrient audits to determine nutrient balances in Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weight, David & Kelly, Valerie A., 1998. "Restoring Soil Fertility in Sub-Saharan Africa: Technical and Economic Issues," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses 11374, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Frisvold, George B., 1996. "Fertilizers to support agricultural development in sub-Saharan Africa: what is needed and why," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 509-525, December.
- Yanggen, David & Kelly, Valerie A. & Reardon, Thomas & Naseem, Anwar, 1998. "Incentives for Fertilizer Use in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Review of Empirical Evidence on Fertilizer Response and Profitability," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54677, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Omamo, S. W. & Williams, J. C. & Obare, G. A. & Ndiwa, N. N., 2002. "Soil fertility management on small farms in Africa: evidence from Nakuru District, Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 159-170, April.
- Bumb, Balu & Baanante, Carlos A., 1996. "The role of fertilizer in sustaining food security and protecting the environment to 2020.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Omamo, Steven Were & Mose, Lawrence O., 2001. "Fertilizer trade under market liberalization: preliminary evidence from Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Niek Koning & Nico Heerink & Sjef Kauffman, 2001. "Food Insecurity, Soil Degradation and Agricultural Markets in West Africa: Why Current Policy Approaches Fail," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 189-207.
- Pieri, C. & Dumanski, J. & Hamblin, A. & Young, A., 1995. "Land Quality Indicators," World Bank - Discussion Papers 315, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:29:y:2004:i:1:p:61-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.