Fertilizer trade under market liberalization: preliminary evidence from Kenya
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven Were Omamo, 1998. "Farm-to-market transaction costs and specialisation in small-scale agriculture: Explorations with a non-separable household model," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 152-163.
- Steven Were Omamo, 1998. "Transport Costs and Smallholder Cropping Choices: An Application to Siaya District, Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 116-123.
- Nyoro, James K. & Kiiru, M.W. & Jayne, Thomas S., 1999.
"Evolution of Kenya's Maize Marketing Systems in the Post-liberalization Era,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
55148, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Nyoro, James K. & Kiiru, M.W. & Jayne, Thom S., 1999. "Evolution of Kenya's Maize Marketing Systems in the Post-Liberalization Era," Working Papers 202679, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:26:y:2001:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.