Prospects for integrated soil fertility management using organic and inorganic inputs: evidence from smallholder African agricultural systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mortimore,Michael, 1998. "Roots in the African Dust," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521451734, june. pag.
- Soule, M. J. & Shepherd, K. D., 2000. "An ecological and economic analysis of phosphorus replenishment for Vihiga Division, western Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 83-98, May.
- Omamo, Steven Were & Mose, Lawrence O., 2001. "Fertilizer trade under market liberalization: preliminary evidence from Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 1997. "Food marketing liberalization and trader entry: Evidence from Madagascar," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 763-777, May.
- Mortimore,Michael, 1998. "Roots in the African Dust," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521457859, june. pag.
- Kherallah, Mylène & Delgado, Christopher L. & Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z. & Minot, Nicholas & Johnson, Michael, 2002. "Reforming agricultural markets in Africa," Food policy statements 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Place, Frank & Franzel, Steve & Noordin, Qureish & Jama, Bashir, 2004. "Improved fallows in Kenya: history, farmer practice, and impacts," EPTD discussion papers 115, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abdoulaye, T. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J., 2000. "Intensification of Sahelian farming systems: evidence from Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 67-81, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:28:y:2003:i:4:p:365-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.