Agricultural Production Incentives: Fertilizer Markets and Insights from Kenya
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wanzala, Maria & Jayne, Thom S. & Staatz, John M. & Mugera, Amin & Kirimi, Justus & Owuor, Joseph, 2001. "Agricultural Production Incentives: Fertilizer Markets and Insights from Kenya," Working Papers 202677, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyoro, James K. & Kiiru, M.W. & Jayne, Thomas S., 1999.
"Evolution of Kenya's Maize Marketing Systems in the Post-liberalization Era,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
55148, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Nyoro, James K. & Kiiru, M.W. & Jayne, Thom S., 1999. "Evolution of Kenya's Maize Marketing Systems in the Post-Liberalization Era," Working Papers 202679, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Steven Were Omamo, 1998. "Farm-to-market transaction costs and specialisation in small-scale agriculture: Explorations with a non-separable household model," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 152-163.
- Steven Were Omamo, 1998. "Transport Costs and Smallholder Cropping Choices: An Application to Siaya District, Kenya," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 116-123.
- Demeke, Mulat & Kelly, Valerie A. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Said, Ali & Le Vallee, Jean-Charles & Chen, H., 1998. "Agricultural Market Performance and Determinants of Fertilizer Use in Ethiopia," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55599, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guo, Zhe & Koo, Jawoo & Wood, Stanley, 2009. "Fertilizer profitability in East Africa: A Spatially Explicit Policy Analysis," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51710, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security; Food Policy; Kenya; Fertilizer; Crop Production/Industries; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:55150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .