Population pressure, land degradation and sustainable agricultural technologies in the Sahel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thapa, Gopal B. & Rasul, Golam, 2005. "Patterns and determinants of agricultural systems in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 255-277, June.
- Pender, John L. & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Edward, Kato, 2006.
"Impacts of Inventory Credit, Input Supply Shops and Fertilizer Micro-Dosing in the Drylands of Niger,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25643, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pender, John & Abdoulaye, Tahirou & Ndjeunga, Jupiter & Gerard, Bruno & Kato, Edward, 2008. "Impacts of inventory credit, input supply shops, and fertilizer microdosing in the drylands of Niger:," IFPRI discussion papers 763, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Abdoulaye, T. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, J., 2000. "Intensification of Sahelian farming systems: evidence from Niger," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 67-81, May.
- Dzanku, Fred M. & Jirström, Magnus & Marstorp, Håkan, 2015. "Yield Gap-Based Poverty Gaps in Rural Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 336-362.
- Shapiro, B. I. & Sanders, J. H., 1998. "Fertilizer use in semiarid West Africa: Profitability and supporting policy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 467-482, April.
- Baidu-Forson, J., 1999. "Factors influencing adoption of land-enhancing technology in the Sahel: lessons from a case study in Niger," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 231-239, May.
- Lopez-Pereira, Miguel A. & Sanders, John H. & Baker, Timothy G. & Preckel, Paul V., 1994.
"Economics of erosion-control and seed-fertilizer technologies for hillside farming in Honduras,"
Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 271-288, December.
- Lopez-Periera, Miguel A. & Sanders, John H. & Baker, Timothy G. & Preckel, Paul V., 1994. "Economics of erosion-control and seed-fertilizer technologies for hillside farming in Honduras," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1995. "Sustainability issues for agricultural research strategies in the semi-arid tropics: Focus on the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 345-359.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:40:y:1992:i:4:p:361-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.