Modelling stochastic crop response to fertilisation when carry-over matters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harmon, Xavier & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A., 2017.
"Temporal Frequency Of Soil Test Information Effects On Returns To Potassium Fertilization In Cotton Production,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(02), pages 251-272, May.
- Harmon, Xavier & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James, 2016. "Temporal Frequency of Soil Test Information Effects on Returns to Potassium Fertilization in Cotton Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229600, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Harmon, Xavier & Boyer, Christopher N. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Gwathmey, C. Owen, 2016. "Comparing the Value of Soil Test Information Using Deterministic and Stochastic Yield Response Plateau Functions," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(2), May.
- Farquharson, Robert J. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Turpin, J.E., 2000. "Agricultural response analysis in a longer term framework," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123634, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Harper, David C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Larson, James A. & Gwathmey, C. Owen, 2012. "Potassium carryover dynamics and optimal application policies in cotton production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 84-93.
- Shapiro, B. I. & Sanders, J. H., 1998. "Fertilizer use in semiarid West Africa: Profitability and supporting policy," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 467-482, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:6:y:1991:i:2:p:97-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.