New Land is not enough: Agricultural performance of New Lands settlement in West Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagy, J. G. & Sanders, J. H. & Ohm, H. W., 1988. "Cereal technology interventions for the west African semi-arid tropics," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 197-208, November.
- Nagy, Joseph G. & Sanders, J. H. & Ohm, H. W., 1988. "Cereal Technology Interventions for the West African Semi-Arid Tropics," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
- Kim, A. & Benton, B., 1995. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Onchocerciasis Control Program (OCP)," Papers 282, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1991. "Cereals protection and agricultural development strategy in the Sahel," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 105-111, April.
- Matlon, Peter J., 1990. "Improving Productivity in Sorghum and Pearl Millet in Semi-Arid Africa," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.
- McMillan, D.E. & Painter, T. & Scudder, T., 1992. "Settlement and Development in the River Blindness Control Zone," Papers 192, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Reardon, Thomas, 1993. "Cereals demand in the Sahel and potential impacts of regional cereals protection," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 17-35, January.
- Sanders, John H & Nagy, Joseph G & Ramaswamy, Sunder, 1990. "Developing New Agricultural Technologies for the Sahelian Countries: The Burkina Faso Case," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39(1), pages 1-22, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey D. Vitale & John H. Sanders, 2005. "New markets and technological change for the traditional cereals in semiarid sub-Saharan Africa: the Malian case," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(2), pages 111-129, March.
- Lawrence, Pareena G. & Sanders, John H. & Ramaswamy, Sunder, 1999. "The impact of agricultural and household technologies on women: a conceptual and quantitative analysis in Burkina Faso," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 20(3), May.
- Jeffrey D. Vitale & Hamady Djourra & Aminata Sidibé, 2009. "Estimating the supply response of cotton and cereal crops in smallholder production systems: recent evidence from Mali," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(5), pages 519-533, September.
- Thapa, Gopal B. & Rasul, Golam, 2005. "Patterns and determinants of agricultural systems in the Chittagong Hill Tracts of Bangladesh," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 255-277, June.
- Rodenburg, Jonne & Zwart, Sander J. & Kiepe, Paul & Narteh, Lawrence T. & Dogbe, Wilson & Wopereis, Marco C.S., 2014. "Sustainable rice production in African inland valleys: Seizing regional potentials through local approaches," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 1-11.
- Lawrence, Pareena G. & Sanders, John H. & Ramaswamy, Sunder, 1999. "The impact of agricultural and household technologies on women: a conceptual and quantitative analysis in Burkina Faso," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 203-214, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:26:y:1998:i:2:p:187-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.