The impact of agricultural and household technologies on women: a conceptual and quantitative analysis in Burkina Faso
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hugo De Groote & Issiaka Dembélé, 1996. "Factors Influencing the Payments to Women in Malian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1340-1345.
- Folbre, Nancy, 1986. "Cleaning house : New perspectives on Households and Economic Development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-40, June.
- Lilja, Nina & Sanders, John H., 1998. "Welfare impacts of technological change on women in southern Mali," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 73-79, September.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Mcmillan, Della E. & Sanders, John H. & Koenig, Dolores & Akwabi-Ameyaw, Kofi & Painter, Thomas M., 1998. "New Land is not enough: Agricultural performance of New Lands settlement in West Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 187-211, February.
- Lilja, Nina & Sanders, John H., 1998. "Welfare impacts of technological change on women in southern Mali," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- Gladwin, Christina H & McMillan, Della, 1989. "Is a Turnaround in Africa Possible without Helping African Women to Farm?," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 345-69, January.
- Gary S. Becker, 1981. "A Treatise on the Family," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck81-1.
- von Braun, Joachim & Webb, Patrick J R, 1989. "The Impact of New Crop Technology on the Agricultural Division of Labor in a West African Setting," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(3), pages 513-34, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:20:y:1999:i:3:p:203-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.