The Impact Of The Value Of Women'S Time On Food And Nutrition In Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nerlove, Marc, 1974.
"Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages S200-S218, Part II, .
- Marc Nerlove, 1974. "Household and Economy: Toward a New Theory of Population and Economic Growth," NBER Chapters, in: Marriage, Family, Human Capital, and Fertility, pages 200-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Senauer, Benjamin & Garcia, Marito, 1988. "The Determinants Of Food Consumption And Nutritional Status Among Preschool Children: Evidence From The Rural Philippines," Staff Papers 14257, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Reuben Gronau, 1974.
"The Effect of Children on the Housewife's Value of Time,"
in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 457-490
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1973. "The Effect of Children on the Housewife's Value of Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages S168-99, Part II, .
- Folbre, Nancy, 1984. "Household Production in the Philippines: A Non-neoclassical Approach," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 303-30, January.
- Nash, John, 1953. "Two-Person Cooperative Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 21(1), pages 128-140, April.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-94, July.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Schultz, T Paul, 1982. "Market Opportunities, Genetic Endowments, and Intrafamily Resource Distribution: Child Survival in Rural India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 803-15, September.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1984. "Agricultural Prices, Food Consumption and the Health and Productivity of Farmers," Bulletins 7471, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Behrman, Jere R. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1984. "More evidence on nutrition demand : Income seems overrated and women's schooling underemphasized," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 105-128.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wachter, Michael L, 1975. "The Relevance of the Household Production Function and Its Implications for the Allocation of Time," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 255-77, April.
- Ernesto M. Pernia, 1979.
"The Economic Costs of Children in the Philippines : A Survey,"
UP School of Economics Discussion Papers
197911, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Ernesto M. Pernia, 1979. "The Economic Costs of Children in the Philippines: A Survey," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 16(3&4), pages 47-67, September.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Pitt, Mark M & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1985. "Health and Nutrient Consumption across and within Farm Households," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 212-23, May.
- Strauss, John, 1986. "Does Better Nutrition Raise Farm Productivity?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 297-320, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:14144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.