Household Production in the Philippines: A Non-neoclassical Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masterson, Thomas, 2012.
"An Empirical Analysis of Gender Bias in Education Spending in Paraguay,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 583-593.
- Thomas Masterson, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Gender Bias in Education Spending in Paraguay," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_550, Levy Economics Institute.
- Carr, Edward R., 2008. "Men's Crops and Women's Crops: The Importance of Gender to the Understanding of Agricultural and Development Outcomes in Ghana's Central Region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 900-915, May.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kanbur, Ravi, 1992.
"Is There an Intrahousehold Kuznets Curve? Some Evidence from the Philippines,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 77-93.
- Haddad, L. & Kanbur, R., 1990. "Is There An Intra-Household Kuznets Curve? Some Evidence from the Philippines," Papers 101, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Haddad, Lawrence, 1990. "Is there an intra household Kuznets curve? Some evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 466, The World Bank.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Supply response of West African agricultural households," FCND discussion papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:socmed:v:204:y:2018:i:c:p:51-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick Zimmerman, 2006. "Agreeing on more than chicken soup: Intra-household decision-making and treatment for child psychopathology," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 229-252, September.
- Kyeong Ho Lee & Marc F. Bellemare, 2013.
"Look Who's Talking: The Impacts of the Intrahousehold Allocation of Mobile Phones on Agricultural Prices,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 624-640, May.
- Lee, Kyeong Ho & Bellemare, Marc F., 2012. "Look who's talking: the impacts of the intrahousehold allocation of mobile phones on agricultural prices," MPRA Paper 38908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:devchg:v:18:y:1987:i:2:p:197-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010.
"Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 966-973, July.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., "undated". "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95950, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2013. "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149924, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010. "Who should be interviewed in surveys of household income?:," IFPRI discussion papers 949, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:bla:devchg:v:25:y:1994:i:3:p:591-634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aturupane, Harsha & Deolalikar, Anil B. & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2008. "The Determinants of Child Weight and Height in Sri Lanka: A Quantile Regression Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fletschner, Diana, 2000. "Enhancing Rural Women's Access to Capital: Why It Is Important and How It Can Be Done. The Case of Colombia," Staff Paper Series 437, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Haider, Hamza & Theriault, Veronique, 2016. "Intensification and Intra-Household Decisions: Fertilizer Adoption on Collective and Individual Fields in Burkina Faso," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235542, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1988. "The Impact Of The Value Of Women'S Time On Food And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14144, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Anderson, Siwan & Eswaran, Mukesh, 2009. "What determines female autonomy? Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 179-191, November.
- Imran Ashraf Toor & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2004. "Health Demand and Outcomes in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, Jan-June.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:105:y:2018:i:c:p:310-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources; The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking Time Allocation of Egyptian Women: A Matching Analysis," Working Papers 526, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Nanama, Siméon & Frongillo, Edward A., 2012. "Women’s rank modifies the relationship between household and women’s food insecurity in complex households in northern Burkina Faso," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 217-225.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:303-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.