Household Production in the Philippines: A Non-neoclassical Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010.
"Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 966-973, July.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., "undated". "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95950, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2013. "Who Should be Interviewed in Surveys of Household Income?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149924, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fisher, Monica & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Carr, Edward R., 2010. "Who should be interviewed in surveys of household income?:," IFPRI discussion papers 949, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Masterson, Thomas, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of Gender Bias in Education Spending in Paraguay," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 583-593.
- Thomas Masterson, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of Gender Bias in Education Spending in Paraguay," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_550, Levy Economics Institute.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1988. "The Impact Of The Value Of Women'S Time On Food And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14144, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Carr, Edward R., 2008. "Men's Crops and Women's Crops: The Importance of Gender to the Understanding of Agricultural and Development Outcomes in Ghana's Central Region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 900-915, May.
- Anderson, Siwan & Eswaran, Mukesh, 2009. "What determines female autonomy? Evidence from Bangladesh," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 179-191, November.
- Haddad, Lawrence & Kanbur, Ravi, 1992. "Is There an Intrahousehold Kuznets Curve? Some Evidence from the Philippines," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 77-93.
- Haddad, L. & Kanbur, R., 1990. "Is There An Intra-Household Kuznets Curve? Some Evidence from the Philippines," Papers 101, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Haddad, Lawrence, 1990. "Is there an intra household Kuznets curve? Some evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 466, The World Bank.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1999. "Supply response of West African agricultural households," FCND discussion papers 69, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Imran Ashraf Toor & Muhammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2004. "Health Demand and Outcomes in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 9(1), pages 1-25, Jan-June.
- Kyeong Ho Lee & Marc F. Bellemare, 2013. "Look Who's Talking: The Impacts of the Intrahousehold Allocation of Mobile Phones on Agricultural Prices," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 624-640, May.
- Lee, Kyeong Ho & Bellemare, Marc F., 2012. "Look who's talking: the impacts of the intrahousehold allocation of mobile phones on agricultural prices," MPRA Paper 38908, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources; The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Frederick Zimmerman, 2006. "Agreeing on more than chicken soup: Intra-household decision-making and treatment for child psychopathology," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 229-252, September.
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking Time Allocation of Egyptian Women: A Matching Analysis," Working Papers 526, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Nanama, Siméon & Frongillo, Edward A., 2012. "Women’s rank modifies the relationship between household and women’s food insecurity in complex households in northern Burkina Faso," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 217-225.
- Aturupane, Harsha & Deolalikar, Anil B. & Gunewardena, Dileni, 2008. "The Determinants of Child Weight and Height in Sri Lanka: A Quantile Regression Approach," WIDER Working Paper Series 053, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fletschner, Diana, 2000. "Enhancing Rural Women's Access to Capital: Why It Is Important and How It Can Be Done. The Case of Colombia," Staff Paper Series 437, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Haider, Hamza & Theriault, Veronique, 2016. "Intensification and Intra-Household Decisions: Fertilizer Adoption on Collective and Individual Fields in Burkina Faso," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235542, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:32:y:1984:i:2:p:303-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed