Agricultural Prices, Food Consumption and the Health and Productivity of Farmers
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1984|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: (612) 625-1222|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu/EDC.html
More information through EDIRC
- Jungho Kim & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010.
"External Shocks, Household Consumption and Fertility in Indonesia,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 503-526, August.
- Kim Jungho & Alexia Prskawetz, 2009. "External Shocks, Household Consumption and Fertility in Indonesia," VID Working Papers 0604, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2013. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict, and Convergence in R wanda," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 66-90, March.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2006. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 16, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2008. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," Research Working Papers 4, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1988. "The Impact Of The Value Of Women'S Time On Food And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14144, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "Estimating the Intrafamily Incidence of Health: Child Illness and Gender Inequality in Indonesian Households," Bulletins 7501, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and survivor's consumption," Working Papers DT/2006/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Grimm, Michael, 2006. "Mortality and survivors' consumption," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and Survivors' Consumption," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 611, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984. "Externalities, Heterogeneity and the Optimal Distribution of Public Programs: Child Health and Family Planning Interventions," Bulletins 8435, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Tushemereirwe, Wilberforce K. & Kikulwe, Enoch M. & Rufino, Mariana & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Ruben, Ruerd & Bagamba, Fredrick & Kalyebara, Robert, 2004. "Determinants Of Resource Allocation In Low Input Agriculture: The Case Of Banana Production In Uganda," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20147, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Aziz, Fahima, 1995. "Nutrition, Health And Labor Productivity Analysis Of Male And Female Workers: A Test Of The Efficiency Wage Hypothesis," Bulletins 12973, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Binswanger, Hans P, 1993. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 56-78, January.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1989. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Bulletins 7455, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1992. "Wealth, weather risk, and the composition and profitability of agricultural investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1055, The World Bank.
- Sur, Mona, 2000. "Health, Nutrition, Rural Household Incomes And Labor Allocation: Econometric Evidence From Bangladesh," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21787, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shih-Neng Chen & Jason F. Shogren & Peter F. Orazem & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 990-1002.
- Chen, S. & Shogren, Jason F. & Orazem, Peter, 2002. "Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5059, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & CONNING & ETHIER, 1999. "Class position and Economic Behavior in a Tunisian Village: Selective Separability in a Multi-Factor Household Model," Working Papers 199911, CERDI.
- David Lawson, 2004. "Determinants of Health - How Important Is Income? - Evidence from Uganda," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 199, Econometric Society.
- Larochelle, Catherine & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Transient Health Shocks and Agricultural Labor Demand in Rice-producing Households in Mali," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25314, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed