Agricultural Prices, Food Consumption and the Health and Productivity of Farmers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984. "Externalities, Heterogeneity and the Optimal Distribution of Public Programs: Child Health and Family Planning Interventions," Bulletins 8435, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Jean-Louis ARCAND & CONNING & ETHIER, 1999. "Class position and Economic Behavior in a Tunisian Village: Selective Separability in a Multi-Factor Household Model," Working Papers 199911, CERDI.
- Sur, Mona, 2000. "Health, Nutrition, Rural Household Incomes And Labor Allocation: Econometric Evidence From Bangladesh," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21787, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jungho Kim & Alexia Prskawetz, 2010.
"External Shocks, Household Consumption and Fertility in Indonesia,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 29(4), pages 503-526, August.
- Kim Jungho & Alexia Prskawetz, 2009. "External Shocks, Household Consumption and Fertility in Indonesia," VID Working Papers 0604, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002.
"Insuring Consumption Against Illness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R & Binswanger, Hans P, 1993.
"Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 56-78, January.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1989. "Wealth, Weather Risk and the Composition and Profitability of Agricultural Investments," Bulletins 7455, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1992. "Wealth, weather risk, and the composition and profitability of agricultural investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1055, The World Bank.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2013.
"Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict, and Convergence in R wanda,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 66-90, March.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2006. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 16, Households in Conflict Network.
- Patricia Justino & Philip Verwimp, 2008. "Poverty Dynamics, Violent Conflict and Convergence in Rwanda," Research Working Papers 4, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1988. "The Impact Of The Value Of Women'S Time On Food And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14144, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tushemereirwe, Wilberforce K. & Kikulwe, Enoch M. & Rufino, Mariana & Kuyvenhoven, Arie & Ruben, Ruerd & Bagamba, Fredrick & Kalyebara, Robert, 2004. "Determinants Of Resource Allocation In Low Input Agriculture: The Case Of Banana Production In Uganda," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20147, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pitt, Mark M. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1987. "Estimating the Intrafamily Incidence of Health: Child Illness and Gender Inequality in Indonesian Households," Bulletins 7501, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Michael Grimm, 2006.
"Mortality and survivor's consumption,"
DT/2006/13, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm, 2006. "Mortality and Survivors' Consumption," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 611, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grimm, Michael, 2006. "Mortality and survivors' consumption," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 9, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Shih-Neng Chen & Jason F. Shogren & Peter F. Orazem & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002.
"Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(4), pages 990-1002.
- Chen, S. & Shogren, Jason F. & Orazem, Peter, 2002. "Prices and Health: Identifying the Effects of Nutrition, Exercise, and Medication Choices on Blood Pressure," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5059, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Lawson, 2004. "Determinants of Health - How Important Is Income? - Evidence from Uganda," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 199, Econometric Society.
- Larochelle, Catherine & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006. "Transient Health Shocks and Agricultural Labor Demand in Rice-producing Households in Mali," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25314, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Goeb, Joseph C. & Dillon, Andrew & Lupi, Frank & Tschirley, David, 2017. "Pesticides: What you don’t know can hurt you," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258519, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aziz, Fahima, 1995. "Nutrition, Health And Labor Productivity Analysis Of Male And Female Workers: A Test Of The Efficiency Wage Hypothesis," Bulletins 12973, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.