Transient Health Shocks and Agricultural Labor Demand in Rice-producing Households in Mali
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Audibert, Martine, 1986. "Agricultural non-wage production and health status : A case study in a tropical environment," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 275-291, December.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Martine AUDIBERT, 1996. "Technical inefficiency effects among paddy farmers at the 'Office du Niger', Mali, West Africa," Working Papers 199613, CERDI.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Pitt, Mark M., 1984. "Agricultural Prices, Food Consumption and the Health and Productivity of Farmers," Bulletins 7471, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Desmond McCarthy & Holger Wolf & Yi Wu, 2000. "The Growth Costs of Malaria," NBER Working Papers 7541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audibert, Martine & Etard, Jean-Francois, 1998. "Impact of Schistosomiasis on Rice Output and Farm Inputs in Mali," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(2), pages 185-207, July.
- Baldwin, Robert E & Weisbrod, Burton A, 1974. " Disease and Labor Productivity," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 414-435, April.
More about this item
KeywordsD1; I0; Q12; Crop Production/Industries; Labor and Human Capital;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .