Impact of Schistosomiasis on Rice Output and Farm Inputs in Mali
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martine Audibert, 1997. "Technical Inefficiency Effects Among Paddy Farmers in the Villages of the ‘Office du Niger’, Mali, West Africa," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 379-394, November.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4934 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Christophe Dumont, 2000. "Estimer la relation entre invalidité et emploi dans le cas de Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2000/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014.
"Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters,"
Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS)
14-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Dillon, Andrew & Friedman, Jed & Serneels, Pieter, 2014. "Health Information, Treatment, and Worker Productivity: Experimental Evidence from Malaria Testing and Treatment among Nigerian Sugarcane Cutters," IZA Discussion Papers 8074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Dillon & Jed Friedman & Pieter Serneels, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity: Experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dillon, Andrew & Friedman, Jed & Serneels, Pieter, 2014. "Health information, treatment, and worker productivity : experimental evidence from malaria testing and treatment among Nigerian sugarcane cutters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7120, The World Bank.
- Larochelle, Catherine & Dalton, Timothy J., 2006.
"Transient Health Shocks and Agricultural Labor Demand in Rice-producing Households in Mali,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25314, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- World Bank, 2007. "Niger - Accelerating Growth and Achieving the Millennium Development Goals : Diagnosis and the Policy Agenda," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7658, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:185-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .