Determinants of the Intrahousehold Allocation of Food in the Rural Philippines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2017.
"The Impact of a Computer-based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 451-473.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Alain Desrochers & Christopher Ksoll & Abu S. Shonchoy, "undated". "The Impact of a Computer-Based Adult Literacy Program on Literacy and Numeracy: Evidence from India," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fed36baaa5b2462a879343d6f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deshpande, Ashwini & Desrochers, Alain & Ksoll, Christopher & Shonchoy, Abu S., 2016. "The impact of a computer based adult literacy program on literacy and numeracy : evidence from India," IDE Discussion Papers 551, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ashwini Deshpande, Alain Desrochers, Christopher Ksoll, and Abu S. Shonchoy, 2016. "The Impact Of A Computer Based Adult Literacy Program On Literacy And Numeracy-Evidence From India," Working papers 251, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Finaret, A.B. & Miller, L.C. & Joshi, N. & Mahato, S. & Lohani, M. & Drozdowsky, J. & Rogers, B.L., 2018. "Longitudinal analysis of the intrahousehold distribution of foods in rural Nepal: Relative variability of child dietary quality across age and sex cohorts," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 101-110.
- Christiaensen , Luc & Pan, Lei, 2012. "On the fungibility of spending and earnings -- evidence from rural China and Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6298, The World Bank.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1994. "Models Of Intrahousehold Resource Allocation: Assumptions And Empirical Tests," Staff Papers 14196, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2003.
"Socio-economic determinants of health and physical fitness in southern Ethiopia,"
Economics & Human Biology,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2002. "Socio-Economic Determinants Of Health And Physical Fitness In Southern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers 14984, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1996. "Testing among models of intrahousehold resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1597-1609, October.
- Sarah Khan & Stephan Klasen, 2018. "Female employment and Spousal abuse: A parallel cross-country analysis of 35 developing countries," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 249, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Krupnick, Alan & Hoffmann, Sandra & Adamowicz, Wictor, 2005.
"Economic Uncertainties in Valuing Reductions in Children's Environmental Health Risks,"
dp-05-27, Resources For the Future.
- Hoffmann, Sandra A. & Krupnick, Alan J. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2005. "Economic Uncertainties in Valuing Reductions in Children's Environmental Health Risks," Discussion Papers 10722, Resources for the Future.
- Stewart, Martha Murray, 1990. "Socio-economic and environmental factors that influence growth patterns in Haitian children," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000018163, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vidya Atal, 2017. "Say at home, or stay at home? Policy implications on female labor supply and empowerment," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1081-1103, December.
- Ismail Sirageldin & Francois Diop, 1991. "Equity and Efficiency in Health Status and Health Services Utilization: A Household Perspective," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 415-437.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:70:y:1988:i:1:p:170-180.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.