No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paula England, 1982. "The Failure of Human Capital Theory to Explain Occupational Sex Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 358-370.
- James E. Long & Ethel B. Jones, 1981. "Married Women in Part-Time Employment," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(3), pages 413-425, April.
- Oren M. Levin-Waldman & George W. McCarthy, "undated". "Small Business and the Minimum Wage," Economics Policy Note Archive 98-3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wayne Simpson, 1986. "Analysis of Part-Time Pay in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 19(4), pages 798-807, November.
- Lewis M. Segal & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1995. "The temporary labor force," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Mar, pages 2-19.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:quaeco:v:39:y:1999:i:5:p:579-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.