Recent trends in the process of stratification
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- Reynolds Farley, 1988. "After the starting line: Blacks and women in an uphill race," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 25(4), pages 477-495, November.
- Paula England, 1982. "The Failure of Human Capital Theory to Explain Occupational Sex Segregation," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 17(3), pages 358-370.
- F. L. Jones & Jonathan Kelley, 1984. "Decomposing Differences between Groups," Sociological Methods & Research, SAGE Publishing, vol. 12(3), pages 323-343, February.
- Leonard A. Carlson & Caroline Swartz, 1988. "The Earnings of Women and Ethnic Minorities, 1959â€“1979," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 41(4), pages 530-546, July.
- repec:sae:ilrrev:v:41:y:1988:i:4:p:530-552 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary Corcoran & Greg J. Duncan & Michael Ponza, 1983. "A Longitudinal Analysis of White Women's Wages," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(4), pages 497-520.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:27:y:1990:i:4:p:617-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.