Analysis of Part-Time Pay in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2004.
"The Effect of Part-Time Work on Wages: Evidence from the Social Security Rules,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 329-352, April.
- Daniel Aaronson & Eric French, 2001. "The effect of part-time work on wages: evidence from the Social Security rules," Working Paper Series WP-01-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2003. "Incidence and Duration of Unemployment Spells: Implications on the Wage Differentials of Part-Time and Full-Time Workers," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 227-242, April.
- Leilanie Basilio, 2009. "Deciding Who Works Where – An Analysis of the Distribution of Work within Native and Immigrant Families in Australia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0125, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Kerly Krillo & Jaan Masso, 2010.
"The Part-Time/Full-Time Wage Gap in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of Estonia,"
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe,
Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(1).
- Kerly Krillo & Jaan Masso, 2010. "The Part-Time/Full-Time Wage Gap In Central And Eastern Europe: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 65, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Basilio, Leilanie, 2009. "Deciding Who Works Where – An Analysis of the Distribution of Work within Native and Immigrant Families in Australia," Ruhr Economic Papers 125, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Wolf, Elke, 2001. "Comparing the part-time wage gap in Germany and the Netherlands," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-18, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2011.
"The part-time pay penalty in a segmented labor market,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 591-606, October.
- Fernández-Kranz, Daniel & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2009. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty in a Segmented Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 4342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2010. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty in a Segmented Labor Market," Working Papers 458, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Daniel Fernández-Kranz & Núria Rodríguez-Planas, 2010. "The Part-Time Pay Penalty in a Segmented Labor Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 825.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ferber, Marianne A., 1999. "Introduction," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 579-595.
- Dorrit Posel & Colette Muller, 2008.
"Is There Evidence Of A Wage Penalty To Female Part-Time Employment In South Africa?,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 466-479, September.
- Dorrit Posel & Colette Muller, 2007. "Is there evidence of a wage penalty to female part-time employment in South Africa?," Working Papers 61, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are they Compatible? Part 7. The Drivers of Labour Earnings Inequality – An Analysis Based on Conditional and Unconditional Quantile Regressions," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 930, OECD Publishing.
- Alison Booth & Margi Wood, 2006. "Back-to-front Down-under? Estimating the Part-time/Full-time Wage Differential over the Period 2001-2003," CEPR Discussion Papers 525, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabell Koske, 2012. "The determinants of earnings inequality: evidence from quantile regressions," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2012(1), pages 7-36.
- Tatiana Karabchuk, 2012. "Part-time and temporary workers in Russia: winners or losers?," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 45(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Alison Booth & Margi Wood, 2004.
"Back-to-front Down-under? Part-time/Full-time Wage Differentials in Australia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
482, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Booth, Alison L. & Wood, Margi, 2006. "Back-to-front Down-under? Part-time/Full-time Wage Differentials in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 2268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0125 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2001. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Labor Supply of Part-time and Full-time Workers," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-128.
- Joan Rodgers & Iris Day, 2013. "The Premium for Part-Time Work in Australia," Economics Working Papers wp13-04, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Prodromídis Pródromos-Ioánnis, 2010. "Analysing Local Employment and Unemployment in Greece Under Conventional Zoning Regimes and Partitions Extracted from the Data," European Spatial Research and Policy, Sciendo, vol. 17(1), pages 61-91, June.
- Wolf, Elke, 2002. "Lower wage rates for fewer hours? A simultaneous wage-hours model for Germany," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 643-663, November.
- Bardasi, Elena & Gornick, Janet C., 2000. "Women and part-time employment: workers' 'choices' and wage penalties in five industrialized countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Elena Bardasi, 2000. "Women and Part-Time Employment: Workers "Choices" and Wage Penalties in Five Industrialized Countries," LIS Working papers 223, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lettau, Michael K., 1997. "Compensation in part-time jobs versus full-time jobs What if the job is the same?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 101-106, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:19:y:1986:i:4:p:798-807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.