A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Dawe, 2014. "Transmission of global food prices, supply response and impacts on the poor," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 5, pages 100-121 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Marks, Daan, 2010. "Unity or diversity? On the integration and efficiency of rice markets in Indonesia, c. 1920-2006," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 310-324, July.
- Teklu, Tesfaye & von Braun, Joachim & Zaki, Elsayed & Ali, Ahmed, 1991. "Drought and famine relationships in Sudan: policy implications," Research reports 88, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Harold Alderman, 1988. "Estimates of Consumer Price Response in Pakistan using Market Prices as Data," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(2), pages 89-107.
- Dawe, David & Maltsoglou, Irini, 2014. "Marketing margins and the welfare analysis of food price shocks," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 50-55.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1998. "Adding value through policy-oriented research: reflections of a scholar-practitioner," Impact assessments 4, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Moser, Christine M. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Minten, Bart, 2005. "Missed opportunities and missing markets: Spatio-temporal arbitrage of rice in Madagascar," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19338, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Minot, Nicholas & Goletti, Francesco, 2000. "Rice market liberalization and poverty in Viet Nam:," Research reports 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayasinghe-Mudalige, Udith K., 2006. "An Economic Analysis on Spatial Integration of Regional Rice Markets in Sri Lanka," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 8.
- Abdulai, Awudu, 2000. "Spatial price transmission and asymmetry in the Ghanaian maize market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 327-349, December.
- Goletti, Francesco & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 1994. "Market liberalization and integration of maize markets in Malawi," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Ismet, Mohammad & Barkley, Andrew P. & Llewelyn, Richard V., 1998.
"Government intervention and market integration in Indonesian rice markets,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(3), December.
- Ismet, Mohammad & Barkley, Andrew P. & Llewelyn, Richard V., 1998. "Government intervention and market integration in Indonesian rice markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 283-295, December.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac, 2012. "Spatial Price Transmission in the Regional Maize Markets in Ghana," MPRA Paper 49720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodosios B. Palaskas & Barbara Harriss-White, 1996. "The identification of market exogeneity and market dominance by tests instead of assumption: An application to Indian material," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(1), pages 111-123.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001.
"Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem,"
Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 59-70, June.
- Arndt, Channing & Schiller, Rico & Tarp, Finn, 2001. "Grain transport and rural credit in Mozambique: solving the space-time problem," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Development; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.