Intercommodity price transmittal : analysis offood markets in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alderman, Harold, 1993. "Intercommodity Price Transmittal: Analysis of Food Markets in Ghana," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 43-64, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Sexton & Catherine L. Kling & Hoy F. Carman, 1991.
"Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 568-580.
- Sexton, Richard J. & Kling, Catherine L. & Carman, Hoy F., 1990. "Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270897, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kling, Catherine L. & Sexton, Richard & Carman, Hoy, 1991. "Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1609, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schwert, G William, 2002.
"Tests for Unit Roots: A Monte Carlo Investigation,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Heytens, Paul J., 1986. "Testing Market Integration," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 20(1), pages 1-18.
- Harriss, Barbara, 1979. "There is Method in My Madness: Or is it Vice Versa? Measuring Agricultural Market Performance," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 17(2), pages 1-22.
- Martin Ravallion, 1986. "Testing Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(1), pages 102-109.
- Merle D. Faminow & Bruce L. Benson, 1990. "Integration of Spatial Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(1), pages 49-62.
- Durbin, J, 1970. "Testing for Serial Correlation in Least-Squares Regression When Some of the Regressors are Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 410-421, May.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, December.
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100, Elsevier.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Christopher L. Delgado, 1986. "A Variance Components Approach to Food Grain Market Integration in Northern Nigeria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 970-979.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 13(2), pages 1-24.
- Deaton, Angus S, 1977. "Involuntary Saving through Unanticipated Inflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 899-910, December.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-228, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shively, Gerald E., 2001. "Price thresholds, price volatility, and the private costs of investment in a developing country grain market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 399-414, August.
- David Gray, 2005. "An examination of regional interaction and super-regions in Britain: An error correction model approach," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(5), pages 619-632.
- Karikallio, Hanna, 2015. "Cross-commodity Price Transmission and Integration of the EU Livestock Market of Pork and Beef: Panel Time-series Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211832, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Abdulai, Awudu, 2000. "Spatial price transmission and asymmetry in the Ghanaian maize market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 327-349, December.
- Baffes, John & Ajwad, Mohamed I., 1998. "Detecting price links in the world cotton market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1944, The World Bank.
- Degye, Goshu & Admasu, Shibru & Belay, Kassa, 2009. "Spatial Price Dynamics and Pricing Conduct Of Wheat Markets in Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 132-132, August.
- Myers, Robert J., 2013. "Evaluating the effectiveness of inter-regional trade and storage in Malawi’s private sector maize markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 75-84.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2007.
"Modelling trends in food market integration: Method and an application to Tanzanian maize markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 112-127, February.
- van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2005. "Modelling Trends in Food Market Integration: Method and an Application to Tanzanian Maize Markets," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24718, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Diakosavvas, Dimitris, 1995. "How integrated are world beef markets? The case of Australian and U.S. beef markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 37-53, April.
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011.
"Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1079, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashid, Shahidur, 2011. "Intercommodity price transmission and food price policies: An analysis of Ethiopian cereal markets," ESSP working papers 22, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane & Goudan, Anatole & Tankari, Mahamadou Roufahi, 2013. "Time Path of Price Adjustment in Domestic Markets of Non-tradable Staples to Changes in World Market Prices," MPRA Paper 53485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rose FIAMOHE & Bruno HENRY de FRAHAN, 2012. "Transmission Des Prix Et Asymétrie Sur Les Marchés De Produits Vivriers Au Bénin," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 36, pages 205-228.
- Alderman, Harold & Shively, Gerald, 1996. "Economic reform and food prices: Evidence from markets in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 521-534, March.
- repec:ags:ajosrd:198001 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langyintuo, Augustine S., 2010. "Grain price adjustment asymmetry: the case of cowpea in Ghana," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 96165, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Amikuzuno, Joseph & Ogundari, Kolawole, 2013. "Price transmission Analysis and Associated Policy in Sub-Saharan Africa’s Agricultural Markets: What Does the Literature Say?," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160479, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Badiane, Ousmane & Shively, Gerald E., 1998. "Spatial integration, transport costs, and the response of local prices to policy changes in Ghana," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 411-431, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Markets; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Agricultural Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.