Food aid and food markets: lessons from Mozambique
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anonymous, 1993. "The Organization, Behavior, and Performance of the Informal Food Marketing System in Maputo," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56168, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kyle, Steven, 1991. "Economic reform and armed conflict in Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 637-649, June.
- Harriss, Barbara, 1979. "There is Method in My Madness: Or is it Vice Versa? Measuring Agricultural Market Performance," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Tschirley, David L. & Weber, Michael T., 1994. "Food security strategies under extremely adverse conditions: The determinants of household income and consumption in rural Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 159-173, February.
- Anonymous, 1993. "The Pricing and Distribution of Yellow Maize Food Aid in Mozambique: An Analysis of Alternatives," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56013, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Green, Reginald Herbold, 1992. "Southern Africa: that the people may be fed," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 455-464, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:21:y:1996:i:2:p:189-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.