There is Method in My Madness: Or is it Vice Versa? Measuring Agricultural Market Performance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1979)
Issue (Month): 02 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Basu, Jyotish Prakash, 2006. "Cointegration and Market Integration: An Application to the Potato Markets in Rural West Bengal, India," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25705, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marks, Daan, 2010. "Unity or diversity? On the integration and efficiency of rice markets in Indonesia, c. 1920-2006," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 310-324, July.
- Padilla-Bernal, Luz E. & Thilmany, Dawn D., 2003. "Price Relationships Among North American Fresh Tomato Markets: A Comparison Between Mexican And U.S. Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 5(03).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:04b10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, William J. & Myers, Robert J., 2014. "Spatial equilibrium and price transmission between Southern African maize markets connected by informal trade," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 59-70.
- Alderman, Harold, 1993.
"Intercommodity Price Transmittal: Analysis of Food Markets in Ghana,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Alderman, Harold, 1992. "Intercommodity price transmittal : analysis offood markets in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 884, The World Bank.
- Mandal, Sanjay & Thompson, Sarahelen R. & Good, Darrel L., 1993. "Illinois Produce Growers Study - Viability Of South Water Market In Chicago As An Outlet For Marketing Produce And Analysis Of Net Returns Received Through Alternate Marketing Channels," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 24(1), February.
- Goletti, Francesco & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 1994. "Market liberalization and integration of maize markets in Malawi," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Sekhar, C.S.C., 2012. "Agricultural market integration in India: An analysis of select commodities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 309-322.
- Francis, Paul A., 1990. "Small-Ruminant Marketing in Southwest Nigeria," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Buczkowski, Rafal & GarcÃa-Azcarate, TomÃ¡s, 2015. "Are current EU cereal prices correlated?," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2).
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2007. "Modelling trends in food market integration: Method and an application to Tanzanian maize markets," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 112-127, February.
- van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2005. "Modelling Trends in Food Market Integration: Method and an Application to Tanzanian Maize Markets," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24718, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mohammad Ismail Hossain & Wim Verbeke, 2010. "Evaluation of Rice Markets Integration in Bangladesh," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 77-96, Jul-Dec.
- Tschirley, David & Donovan, Cynthia & Weber, Michael T., 1996. "Food aid and food markets: lessons from Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 189-209, May.
- Yade, Mbaye & Chohin-Kuper, Anne & Kelly, Valerie A. & Staatz, John M. & Tefft, James F., 1999. "The Role Of Regional Trade In Agricultural Transformation: The Case Of West Africa Following The Devaluation Of The Cfa Franc," Staff Papers 11621, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed