Spatial integration, transport costs, and the response of local prices to policy changes in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Palaskas, T.B. & Harriss, B., 1991. "Testing Market Integration: New Approaches with Case Material from the West Bengal Food Economy.; Part I : A New Methodology and Its Application; Part II : An Institutional Approach to Price Behaviour," Economics Series Working Papers 99126, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alderman, Harold, 1993.
"Intercommodity Price Transmittal: Analysis of Food Markets in Ghana,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 55(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Alderman, Harold, 1992. "Intercommodity price transmittal : analysis offood markets in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 884, The World Bank.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Webb, Patrick & von Braun, Joachim & Yohannes, Yisehac, 1992. "Famine in Ethiopia: policy implications of coping failure at national and household levels," Research reports 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Badiane, Ousmane, 1997. "Market integration and the long run adjustment of local markets to changes in trade and exchange rate regimes," MTID discussion papers 11, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gerald E. Shively, 1996. "Food Price Variability and Economic Reform: An ARCH Approach for Ghana," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 126-136.
- Alderman, Harold & Shively, Gerald, 1996. "Economic reform and food prices: Evidence from markets in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 521-534, March.
- Engle, Robert F, 1982. "Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity with Estimates of the Variance of United Kingdom Inflation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 987-1007, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:56:y:1998:i:2:p:411-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .